This guitar came up on craigslist, and was wondering the exact info on this guitar. It was made I think around early 90's MIJ. Also, if you look at the bridge, it says ESP. I have no idea on how this bridge compare to OFR seeing ESP makes their own bridge at some point? Here are some pics:

Bridge is just a licensed Floyd... There's no reason to suspect it's any better or worse than any other licensed Floyd, mostly depends what price level the guitar's at.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Oh okay, thanks for clearing it up for the bridge. Maybe I think I'm gonna pass this one up then.
That's the ESP synclair trem. These are good quality trems, however if you ever need to get replacement parts for it such as a saddle, block, etc. You're out of luck unless you snag another synclair on eBay and those are rarer than unicorns at the moment.
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Tama Drums/ Sabian
Quote by ltdguy27
That's the ESP synclair trem. These are good quality trems, however if you ever need to get replacement parts for it such as a saddle, block, etc. You're out of luck unless you snag another synclair on eBay and those are rarer than unicorns at the moment.

Ahh, guess I was off the mark there. Do they swap out for Floyds?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Yeah was wondering the same thing. If it swappable with original floyd, is it still worth getting this?
Last edited by minuskill at May 11, 2015,
They "can" be swapped out for OFRs but not without some work. IRC the synclair trem has slightly wider posts than the OFR and requires a lot of work to get it right. That's the reason most people with this trem don't bother switching them out. As for if its worth getting I would say inspect the guitar first and look for any cracks in the trem, excessive rust (there will be some), and if the guitar is staying in tune. If all checks out and the price is right I would have no problem with it. Price range is as can be 600$-800$ depending on condition.
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Tama Drums/ Sabian
Last edited by ltdguy27 at May 11, 2015,