hmm, I smell a conspiracy hypothesis.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I agree that a conspiracy is afoot. I can't picture the captain cruising the ESP website.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I agree that a conspiracy is afoot. I can't picture the captain cruising the ESP website.
ESP released a left handed "Thinline" piezo guitar for 2015 which I was trying to find. They want about a nickel for it, but it isn't shipping in any quantity yet.

So, the other ESP acoustic I started the thread about, really is too close to both the Epiphone EJ-200-SCE & the Gibson SJ-200 to offer it in the US. It's obviously not a direct copy, "lawsuit guitar", but it's close enough to cause ESP a bit of unwanted controversy.

And while I don't buy electrics, ESP is a company which is very left handed friendly, and they finally cane up with something I could use, and am GAS-sing over.

The guitar is maple over mahogany. It should be pretty snappy. Me likey maple!

No conspiracy guys, honest.
Last edited by Captaincranky at May 12, 2015,
Not a huge fan of the sharp contrast flame tho, I like a smooth gradient.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Captaincranky
ESP released a left handed "Thinline" piezo guitar for 2015 which I was trying to find. They want about a nickel for it, but it isn't shipping in any quantity yet.

So, the other ESP acoustic I started the thread about, really is too close to both the Epiphone EJ-200-SCE & the Gibson SJ-200 to offer it in the US. It's obviously not a direct copy, "lawsuit guitar", but it's close enough to cause ESP a bit of unwanted controversy.

And while I don't buy electrics, ESP is a company which is very left handed friendly, and they finally cane up with something I could use, and am GAS-sing over.

The guitar is maple over mahogany. It should be pretty snappy. Me likey maple!

No conspiracy guys, honest.

Hmmm... sounds awfully convenient. We'll let you off the hook, but I've got my eye on you.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Dreadnought
Not a huge fan of the sharp contrast flame tho, I like a smooth gradient.
That's the old EJ-200 paint scheme. The older models I've seen are more or less tobacco sunburst.

The new "Vintage Sunburst" models, have a red intermediate shading and they're purdy! (IMHO, of course).

These guitars have a "Nano-Mag" pickup at the end of the fret board. But the ESP, copies the neck end of the Gibson J-200. Also note the rosette, virtually a carbon copy of the Epi's.

While I'm at it, this Martin is just plain wrong too:

With that said, I'm GAS-sing for one badly. Metaphorically speaking, I'm holding the line at, "I wouldn't kick it out of bed.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--MRTCEO8?siid=174239&gclid=CjwKEAjwycaqBRCSorjE7ZewsmUSJABWzM54cyzdilEE8aoYa-Lhqjcn_hHGqHn7GylfQjuh999XShoCSe7w_wcB
Last edited by Captaincranky at May 12, 2015,