This is my very first guitar cover on YouTube and please let me know what you think.
Suggestions and criticism always welcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bPbVNxzwo8

Full description:

Since I don’t own any acoustic guitars so I use electric guitar with an acoustic simulator for the acoustic part.

Recorded with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited with Adobe Premiere CS6
Note: video & audio recorded separately

Tuning: Standard E & Drop D

I use:

Epiphone Les Paul Zakk Wylde Bullseye w/ EMG 81/60 (tone bypassed)
Elixir Nanoweb 10-52 Strings.
Dunlop Maxgrip Standard 1.15mm
Planet Waves American Stage cable
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

Reaper DAW
Amplitube 3
Ozone 6

*All guitars performed by me; Drums, bass and FX by Avenged Sevenfold*
damn that's one GREAT sounding cover! Is than an orriginal instrumental track or did you create it? And what's the acoustic simulator you use. Man you have skills I enjoyed this a lot! You make me want to throw my own guitar out for lack of skill lmao.
Quote by joplambrix
damn that's one GREAT sounding cover! Is than an orriginal instrumental track or did you create it? And what's the acoustic simulator you use. Man you have skills I enjoyed this a lot! You make me want to throw my own guitar out for lack of skill lmao.

Thank you,
As I said in the description, I use the original drums, bass and effects (violin sound) and mix them up together with my guitar tracks.
I use Amplitube 3 with stock 'Almost Acoustic' preset and tweak the eq a little bit.
Quote by ivanthe17th
Thank you,
As I said in the description, I use the original drums, bass and effects (violin sound) and mix them up together with my guitar tracks.
I use Amplitube 3 with stock 'Almost Acoustic' preset and tweak the eq a little bit.

sorry I missed that bit in the description. I've never been properly able to record acoustic guitar with my electric. Proper job mate well done.

If you have time maybe watch a cover I once did of A7x, if you want.
Ive submitted a reply to your vid on youtube.

Keep it up and I look forward to more of your work!
Last edited by joplambrix at May 14, 2015,