Good day everyone,
I have weird problem with guitar, it has a lot of noise/buzzing when connected to amp and whenever I touch the pickup switch the noise disappears.
I guess it has something to do with wiring. Any suggestions or ideas what is actually happening ?
Thanks for all your answers.

Guitar: Kaman GTX23
It's not grounded properly. Open it up and look for any loose wire, resolder as needed, and clean the electronics while you're at it.
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Mesa Mark V 25
+1 grounding issue.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Whenever I hear issues and touching the selector switch makes it go away I always suggest spraying contact cleaner into the switch and work it for a few. I have an old SG that gave me all sorts of issues and it was just a dirty switch.

If you had said the noise goes away when you touch the bridge or strings I'd agree a grounding issue somewhere (between the pickups and input plug on the amp). I start with cleaning everything before I start tearing into the wiring.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
I agree start with contact cleaner. If it was a ground issue it would do the same thing when you touch the bridge or strings.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Hello guys, im with the same problem...the eletronic expert guy from my town just did all the guitar eletric part again and used silver tape..grounded everything but im having a shit noise...any good tutorial or diagram to check it out? its two humbuckers and two tone knobs
Good chance it could be a grounding issue. As someone else mentioned, though, it would do the same thing if you touched the bridge or strings.

Try with some contact cleaner, and if that doesn't work, check out the wiring. If you're not comfortable with wiring, take it to someone.
Skip the username, call me Billy