DO YOU NEED A PIECE OF MUSIC TRANSCRIBED?

HAVE YOU WRITTEN A SONG AND NEED TO HAVE THE PARTS SCORED IN ORDER TO GIVE TO BAND MEMBERS?

DO YOU NEED A CHORD SEQUENCE OR GUITAR SOLO TRANSCRIBED?

I am a professional musician with a highly developed musical ear. I have full perfect pitch and relative pitch. I am able to transcribe any piece of music by ear alone, and I'm now delighted to be able to offer a professional music transcription service.

I can work with ANY style of music....

I can transcribe full songs or part of a song, in order to suit your specific needs...

I can transcribe most instruments, including lead vocal, backing vocals, guitars, bass, keyboards, drums, etc...

I can do full musical scores if required...

I can transcribe into standard musical notation, TAB, chord notation, or a combination of all of these notation methods....

PRICING

- Solos, individual parts, chord sequences, and any other smaller transcriptions will be lower priced, depending on your needs.

- Full band scores, etc, price will vary depending on what you require, so please contact me for a quote, my rates are very reasonable and affordable.

Payments are via Paypal only.

For a free, no obligation quote, please message me or email me ken_mserv@thedoghousemail.com, and send me an mp3 or link to the music you want transcribed. Alternatively, make me an offer of how much you think is a fair price to pay/what you can afford, and I'll get back to you.

Please state which country you're from so I can give you a quote in your currency as I do work for clients all over the world.

I look forward to working with you
There are people who do this for free so your "business" is doomed to fail...
Also, please stop spamming in every thread in this section
Quote by nitrousable
There are people who do this for free so your "business" is doomed to fail...

I've been a professional music transcriber for around 3 years, with a regular stream of orders since then, so I hardly think I'm 'doomed to fail'.

Also, no I don't think people will do all types of music transcriptions for free. From what I've seen on here, the transcriptions that people do for free are cheap looking, Tab only transcriptions, and rarely long and complex pieces of music.

But what if someone wanted a professional quality transcription with treble clef alongside the Tab? Or what if someone wanted other instruments transcribed, not just guitar? Or a guitar part that was too difficult or time consuming for them or anyone here to do for free. That's where I come in....

People will only do so much in life for free before it no longer becomes worth their time, and at that point a service has to be paid for, and that includes music transcription. You can only expect so much out of life for free.

Quote by nitrousable
Also, please stop spamming in every thread in this section

Once again, it's MARKETING, not spam. Please learn the difference

I don't understand what your problem is, why you feel the need to knock me down, but you need to quit posting hate on my threads.

I actually think you're jealous that I thought of this idea and you didn't.
Last edited by MusicTranscribe at May 12, 2015,
Quote by MusicTranscribe
I've been a professional music transcriber for around 3 years, with a regular stream of orders since then, so I hardly think I'm 'doomed to fail'.

Also, no I don't think people will do all types of music transcriptions for free. From what I've seen on here, the transcriptions that people do for free are cheap looking, Tab only transcriptions, and rarely long and complex pieces of music.

But what if someone wanted a professional quality transcription with treble clef alongside the Tab? Or what if someone wanted other instruments transcribed, not just guitar? Or a guitar part that was too difficult or time consuming for them or anyone here to do for free. That's where I come in....

People will only do so much in life for free before it no longer becomes worth their time, and at that point a service has to be paid for, and that includes music transcription. You can only expect so much out of life for free.

Once again, it's MARKETING, not spam. Please learn the difference

I don't understand what your problem is, why you feel the need to knock me down, but you need to quit posting hate on my threads.

I actually think you're jealous that I thought of this idea and you didn't.

Jealous? Oh please, I'm just sick of your lame "marketing". Don't think you're gonna find any clients here, it's a musician community and if we do stuff we do it for free. Then again, who in their sane mind would pay if they can get their music transcribed for free if they ask nicely? Think about that.
My point is why would any one want to pay someone for tabbing or transcribing a song if people on here will do it for free, like I have just done with this song in here, most people on here that do tabs like to do tabs either for themselves, or for other people, because they like to learn the song and also to figure out the song onto tab for others to learn the song. But I say good luck to you if people are naive enough to fork out money for this then stupid them, and smart you if you can make money doing it then good luck to you.