This is a simple question but I don't know if there is a catch to this or not.

Basically my combo's volume dial is incremental, not continuous, which is displayed by LEDs that light up individually in a circle around the knob. Now in some environments I need a balance somewhere between LEDs, that goldilocks zone. Going to either LED is too much or too little. However if I can't get it with my combo, can I get it with a volume pedal?

I would use my Boss LS-2 but when I split out A+B/Y for 2 amps, the pedal's volume controls shut off (purposely according to the manual) so I can't use that volume knob. Then we have my guitar volume knob, but its going through the A+B/Y so the volume effects both channels.

Is it a case of just sticking a volume pedal between by combo after the LS-2? If so, what pedal is good for this sort of thing?

Or is there a way I can setup my LS-2 so that it goes to both amps and I can still use the volume knobs?
Dean MAB1. Epiphone Annihilation V. EVH 5150III. Orange PPC112. Earthquaker devices - The Warden, Arrows, Acapulco Gold, Levitation, Night Wire. TS9, DD3, GE7, NS2, LS2, Polytune mini, Small Stone. SM57. Focusrite. LINUX!
Last edited by Deermonic at May 13, 2015,
Okay solved this.

I switched around the A and B outputs and have volume control through the second last setting - A+B mix bypass mode.
Dean MAB1. Epiphone Annihilation V. EVH 5150III. Orange PPC112. Earthquaker devices - The Warden, Arrows, Acapulco Gold, Levitation, Night Wire. TS9, DD3, GE7, NS2, LS2, Polytune mini, Small Stone. SM57. Focusrite. LINUX!