I'm playing with ernie ball regular slinkys and i play in c standard most of the time.

But for some reason after a few days after i put strings on my guitar they stop being slinky and i have to tune back up to E then downtune again to make then slinky again. Any idea why?
Uh... That doesn't make any sense?

Also 10s in C? That seems like it'd be really floppy...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Uh... That doesn't make any sense?

Also 10s in C? That seems like it'd be really floppy...

Not floppy at all, at first they are not tight. But within a few days they end up getting tighter over time. it's weird, i dont know if the humidity is warping the neck or what.
i'm starting to think its a problem with my guitar and not the strings. any ideas?
Strings don't get tighter, generally. Your neck might be warping, maybe? That's not likely unless you are keeping your guitar in a rainforest.
Go get a setup from a professional luthier and see what happens.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Are you in the right octave? Just sounds straight-up weird to me.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Are your guitars in a part of the house that is directly hit by the sun some time and then NOT some other parts of the day? Or a big variance in humidity?
I had my guitar in my buddies car the other day after practice, i dont have a case currently. The heat was 93 out and it was in there for about 30 minutes roughly. I keep my guitar in a basement usually, no case because i dont have one. Humidity plays a role in it? The strings get tighter, its strange. i cant even tune up to standard and bend without them snapping lol.
Quote by 75mm
I had my guitar in my buddies car the other day after practice, i dont have a case currently. The heat was 93 out and it was in there for about 30 minutes roughly. I keep my guitar in a basement usually, no case because i dont have one. Humidity plays a role in it? The strings get tighter, its strange. i cant even tune up to standard and bend without them snapping lol.

1. Get a case
2. Don't leave your guitar in a car when it's that hot.
3. Humidity does play a major role. Wood shrinks when it dries out, and it warps. Causing your stringz to tighten
Peavey Classic 30
PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollow
+some pedals
If the guitar is still in same tuning and in tune then the tension on the strings shouldn't be any different. Sounds like a psychological issue.