Page 1 of 2
how would you execute traitors of motherland?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
probably a shot in the head from a pistol.

That or a beheading. Who doesn't love a good beheading amirite?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
death by catapult
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
death by catapult

yeah i saw your post in the serious thread, i was thinking we could launch someone into the air with a catapult and then have aa guns shoot them down. like a contest, first guy to hit gets to go on vacation

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
yeah i saw your post in the serious thread, i was thinking we could launch someone into the air with a catapult and then have aa guns shoot them down. like a contest, first guy to hit gets to go on vacation

clay traitor shooting
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Quote by SkepsisMetal
clay traitor shooting

very good ideas
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
..or trapped in a room with Barney playing on endless loop, and a variety of sharp knives and other suicidal implements shined, greased and polished to deadly perfection.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

I'd slam heads in car doors until the job was done.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
make them listen to carissa's wierd until they get so miserable they can't move or anything like them because they care bout nothing except carissa's wierd cu3e it's amazinf

also "im so tired" and Biggie's "suicidal thoughts"
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by I.O.T.M
I'd slam heads in car doors until the job was done.

This is a double nawty way to do it.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
This is a double nawty way to do it.

Sometimes you have to drop your kebab and do this outside a taxi rank.

S A D B O Y S
I would probably just lock them all in a giant concrete room and let them die however they die. Eventually they will just drown in human waste
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I would probably just lock them all in a giant concrete room and let them die however they die. Eventually they will just drown in human waste

nice
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
way to rip off my thread bro

i do what i want

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Baby Joel
make them listen to carissa's wierd until they get so miserable they can't move or anything like them because they care bout nothing except carissa's wierd cu3e it's amazinf

lmao what better way to torture someone to death than having them listen to some of the shittiest music ever made on repeat eh youre a cold fcker i kinda like it

Quote by MeGaDeth2314

This was always fun in The Sims.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by I.O.T.M
Sometimes you have to drop your kebab and do this outside a taxi rank.

Sometimes you need to take a half empty Stella bottle over their head.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
Sometimes you need to take a half empty Stella bottle over their head.

If some wasteman tries parring off the squad, anything goes.

S A D B O Y S
Sentence them to live an extended life. Feed them, clothe them, and provide for them. Their punishment is the knowledge that their entire existence is being sustained by the country they tried to betray.

Then, when they are old and frail, days from death, lying surrounded by their loved ones and the gifts bestowed upon them for their betrayal, have a death squad break into their home and massacre their family in front of them.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Sentence them to live an extended life. Feed them, clothe them, and provide for them. Their punishment is the knowledge that their entire existence is being sustained by the country they tried to betray.

Then, when they are old and frail, days from death, lying surrounded by their loved ones and the gifts bestowed upon them for their betrayal, have a death squad break into their home and massacre their family in front of them.

The twist at the end.

S A D B O Y S
alright, i think i'd strap the lad to a pole and have a batallion of pro golfers / hockey players execute him via golfball / hockey puck to the head

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by entity0009

so.....****ing.....BRUTAL!
Quote by MinterMan22
lmao what better way to torture someone to death than having them listen to some of the shittiest music ever made on repeat eh youre a cold fcker i kinda like it

honestly

this stuff rivals Guantanamo
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Make them walk through Baltimore at 3 in the morning in a KKK costume.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by neidnarb11890
crucifixion

this, full roman style too, lighting the corpses lining the roads on fire as streetlamps.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'd play competitive multiplayer video games with him and if he won I'd kill em, and if I thought he was holding back I'd kill em. And if he even touched his controller I'd kill em. And I'd kill em I'd kill em kill em kill em kill em kill kill kill kill kill
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at May 13, 2015,
assume traitor is male
bring out my hot wife
traiter is seduced
prepares to penetrate hot wife
it's a trap, decoy hot wife is robot
robovag enters radula mode
traitor peen is torn off
robowife bends over at window
fires shredded dick into someone else's dumpster
return to traitor
robowife enters blast hole with robofingers
attempts to turn traitor inside out like a t-shirt
when he dies, assume skin and integrate into his family
convince everyone that traitor was reformed by glory of state
actually a robot
i don't know why i feel so dry
depends how betrayed motherland

take capitalist swine for instance pour molten gold down throat until intestine rupture
Snoo snoo
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Traitor will be forcefed KFC....the ultimate punishment.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
^Jfc man... This is supposed to be a family website, and there is such a thing as going too far!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
probably a shot in the head from a pistol.

That or a beheading. Who doesn't love a good beheading amirite?

Don't overdo it though. You might end up with excessive amounts of head, and then who are you going to give all that head to?
Last edited by ultimate-slash at May 13, 2015,
i'd kill a traitor quietly and have all sorts of interesting punishments for other types of crime.
and every prison cell would have an inspiring message written on the walls something like ...
"even in death you can be a useful citizen"
I'd probably put it on my to do list & forget about it. Six months later I would realize, oh yeah, I have traitors to kill. At that point the list would be incredibly long and I would feel overwhelmed so I would make someone else to do it. I would not be a good dictator.
Page 1 of 2