Page 1 of 3
And I'm curious because I like the smell.

What coffee should I try that's at least decent and how should I try it?

Don't care if it's sweet or bitter or dense or whatever, just gimme some options already.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Go to a coffee shop and order an americano or a filter coffee and drink it without milk.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
grande caramel frappuccino
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
get a black coffee you bastard
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
here's how you make coffee

pour hot water in mouth
put spoonful of instant coffee mix in your mouth
chew and keep changing the ratio between water and mixture, so that it becomes a bit sludgy
then swallow

enjoy :y:
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by ErikLensherr
grande caramel frappuccino

He said coffee, not liquid ice cream.

Just go to a coffee shop (not a diner) and try a regular old black cup of coffee. If you want to make it at home, try to avoid the generic brands like Folgers or Maxwell House, and I'd also recommend buying either a small press (cheap option), or a high quality drip machine (more expensive.) The cheap drip machines have always seemed to give a burnt taste to me, so I'd avoid that if you can.
mate, you're italian. you're gonna need to have a form of espresso or get your citizenship taken away. i would recommend a latte or whatever you call it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
It's gonna blow your mind!

First time I tried coffee I felt like my feet were sinking into the ground and my hands felt like velcro.

Wait, was that coffee?
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Baby Joel

pour hot water in mouth
snort instant coffee mix
down a bottle of milk
then fuck bitches

Fixed.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
coffee is okay in moderate amounts. if you drink it on a regular basis, best to keep it to one or two cups in the mornings

says the caffeine junkie

Quote by Burgery
get a black coffee you bastard

yes

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Just go to a coffee shop (not a diner) and try a regular old black cup of coffee. If you want to make it at home, try to avoid the generic brands like Folgers or Maxwell House, and I'd also recommend buying either a small press (cheap option), or a high quality drip machine (more expensive.) The cheap drip machines have always seemed to give a burnt taste to me, so I'd avoid that if you can.

more yes

Quote by Baby Joel

pour hot water in mouth
put spoonful of instant coffee mix in your mouth
chew and keep changing the ratio between water and mixture, so that it becomes a bit sludgy
then swallow

fucking lol
Last edited by Dregen at May 13, 2015,
wait... aren't you italian? Don't try your first coffee at home. Ask your friends for a good coffee shop and then just ask for an espresso. Put a small amount of brown sugar and then drink it.

Boom, cafeine addict.
it doesn't taste like it smells but i know a certain secret to make it taste like that

coffee is liquid magic
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by neidnarb11890
go to yr. local gas station-cum-food mart & get a cup of regular, black coffee.

if this doesn't please you, nothing will
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Spambot_2
And I'm curious because I like the smell.

What coffee should I try that's at least decent and how should I try it?

Don't care if it's sweet or bitter or dense or whatever, just gimme some options already.

dont.

youre gonna get addicted
Come to Melbourne and get a long black.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
i prefer it mainlined directly into my jugular at the rate i drink it. serious addiction, if I haven't had it in like 24 hours I start to get a mega headache.

if you don't drink that shit black, you don't like coffee, you just like milk and sugar
Quote by CrossBack7
i prefer it mainlined directly into my jugular at the rate i drink it. serious addiction, if I haven't had it in like 24 hours I start to get a mega headache.

if you don't drink that shit black, you don't like coffee, you just like milk and sugar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU
?
Quote by jambi_mantra
Come to Melbourne and get a long black.

oh my
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
a high quality drip machine

Toppest of keks. Pour over is much cheaper and vastly higher quality, even if a bit more difficult.

However if you want a good cup of coffee that a mentally challenged monkey could make, use a simple immersion brewer like the Clever Coffee Dripper.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by chrismendiola
How anyone drinks black coffee and enjoys it is a mystery to me. That shit is gross.

white coffee (which is actually black but they roast the beans in palm oil and margarine first) might change your mind

i don't drink it though because palm oil
cat
Quote by ozzyismetal
Toppest of keks. Pour over is much cheaper and vastly higher quality, even if a bit more difficult.

However if you want a good cup of coffee that a mentally challenged monkey could make, use a simple immersion brewer like the Clever Coffee Dripper.

Yeah, drip is gonna be shit but if you don't have time, it'll do.

I use a french press when I have the time to grind fresh and shit, takes a bit cause I use a hand grinder since decent conical grinders are more expensive than I'm willing to spend on a minor appliance.

Friend has a small espresso though, wouldn't mind picking up one of those at some point.
i had a mate who really did put a spoonful of instant coffee in his mouth and swallow. Immediately the room smelled awful, and he was probably pretty close to getting a heart attack.

Good times :y:
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by chrismendiola
How anyone drinks black coffee and enjoys it is a mystery to me. That shit is gross.

if i was a dictator id so lock you up in a shitrissa's weird chamber right now

Quote by guitarxo
white coffee (which is actually black but they roast the beans in palm oil and margarine first) might change your mind

i don't drink it though because palm oil

What do these words mean?

I'll never understand coffee culture.
Quote by MinterMan22
if i was a dictator id so lock you up in a shitrissa's weird chamber right now

All that black coffee you've been drinking has made you bitter. You can mend this problem by hanging out with tween white girls such as ErikLensherr and going to Starbucks for a frappucino.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at May 13, 2015,
Quote by chrismendiola

All that black coffee you've been drinking has made you bitter. You can mend this problem by hanging out with tween white girls such as ErikLensherr and going to Starbucks for a frappucino.

It's okay you can be a yogurt culture. All you have to know is that palm oil kills tiggers

no-whip mocha frapps are great tho they are the only coffee thing I like from sbux
cat
Quote by chrismendiola

That's cold, dawg. But if drinking delicious frapps makes you a white girl consider me Taylor Swift.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by chrismendiola

Espresso based black coffee is shit-tier, that stuff needs a little bit of milk to cut through or needs to be the shot by itself with no added water. Good filter coffee has no bitterness and can be sweet and juicy and delicious all by itself

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by ozzyismetal
Espresso based black coffee is shit-tier, that stuff needs a little bit of milk to cut through or needs to be the shot by itself with no added water. Good filter coffee has no bitterness and can be sweet and juicy and delicious all by itself

Ya, pretty much all of this. Espresso by itself, none of that americano or latte garbo.

I do enjoy a good mocha on occasion tho cause chocolate
Page 1 of 3