Page 1 of 4
To anyone involved,

I would like to formally apologise for my behaviour last night. I have a hard time when people don't agree with me exactly. Instead of having a discussion about it, I tend to overact. Last night it was me banning everyone that voiced a different opinion than mine own. I have now unbanned everyone (except bladez22 because he requested a ban). I have removed the information from your accounts, so none of the bans will count towards the inevitable perma ban.

Thank you for those who were able to turn my malicious spite into humour. It is easier for me to see the 'damage' I've done when I get a spectrum of reactions. In the future I will be more aware of your rights as UG members, and I will be more responsible with the CC power that I have.

In closing, I would ask your forgiveness for my mistake. It is not my intention to destroy the membership of UG, or to cause a rift in the Pit.

My thanks and apologies,
Baby Joel
UG Team CC
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Why haven't I been to the FOTB the two times you've banned me? gawd
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
You now have to do a cover of Marilyn Monroe's 'Happy Birthday, Mr President' and post it here. That's your punishment.
Wait wait wait what happened?

I go to bed early because finals, and one of the staff goes apeshit and I missed it?

also, mistake and miss steak
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at May 14, 2015,
fukin joel

way to go fukin joel
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I lol'd @ "more responsible with my CC powers"
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
doesn't CC literally just stand for "column cleaner"
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
doesn't CC literally just stand for "column cleaner"

Yeah, it's like the moderator version of a janitor or garbage collector.

Not sure why it carries ban authority.

Not sure why he's still got any authority.

Not sure what my point is...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
^oh it did
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
the lunch lady is revolting!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

I forgive you. But I am very disappointed I didn't find this 'forum of the banned' I keep hearing about. I think it's just a myth.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
I forgive you. But I am very disappointed I didn't find this 'forum of the banned' I keep hearing about. I think it's just a myth.

Holy crap. It's like the afterlife, you can't find it and can't be sure of its existence untill you actually go there.

I may have been wrong about there being no god.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Holy crap. It's like the afterlife, you can't find it and can't be sure of its existence untill you actually go there.

I may have been wrong about there being no god.

Given the high number of things you're wrong about, it's a pretty good bet...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Banning people cause you couldn't hack the banter. smh
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Whiteboy_az
How did this moron become a mod?

Hey, you called yourself Whiteboy, erryones got dem issues.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I was banned once. Forum of the Banned is hilarious, with all the banned users trying to start threads about guitar and stuff.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I have been to and returned from the FOTB 4 times. Maybe 5, actually. I wonder if anyone can beat that.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

All you guys have cool fotb stories and the one time I was banned it was super boring
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by EpiExplorer
Hey, you called yourself Whiteboy, erryones got dem issues.

I am a Whiteboy, I don't see the problem
happy birthday you shit
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by JackalUK
You now have to do a cover of Marilyn Monroe's 'Happy Birthday, Mr President' and post it here. That's your punishment.

Quote by Will Lane
tbh i have no clue if actual abuse happened, i doubt it

Ok Joe Paterno
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
this is my new favourite thread :heart:

thanks bryce and sestra :heart:

thanks metallicaa313 for helping me sing happy birthday mr. president

and thanks to all yall cause yall my mans yeh
it's all coming back

Quote by Acϵ♠
I have been to and returned from the FOTB 4 times. Maybe 5, actually. I wonder if anyone can beat that.

i've been in there a lot more than 5

i'd be at like 100 if Jay didnt block me from using FotB on half the joke bans he's given me
Is is bad that I knew who the OP would be without knowing anything about what happened last night?
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
A friend keeps a FoTB account active but not a Pit one. He says he likes it better.
Quote by RCA1186
Is is bad that I knew who the OP would be without knowing anything about what happened last night?

well, no. I mean you could've looked even before you looked at the thread :shrug:
it's all coming back

Quote by herby190
A friend keeps a FoTB account active but not a Pit one. He says he likes it better.

I don't know what it looks like these days, but I wish they'd treat it like actual prison and just let people hang out with other annoying banned people. And make gang affiliations based on racial prejudice. And get eye tattoos. Lockup Raw: Pit Prison

Does anyone even get banned anymore? That's so 2005.
#DTWD
fotb is very boring. Really the only thing to do there is look at all the threads like five years ago when it was crazier.

Also when we did the ban game and Orson banned like fifteen people. That was fun
it's all coming back

Quote by primusfan
I don't know what it looks like these days, but I wish they'd treat it like actual prison and just let people hang out with other annoying banned people. And make gang affiliations based on racial prejudice. And get eye tattoos. Lockup Raw: Pit Prison

This is what I thought it was going to be at first. It's way less entertaining in reality.
I think Carmel deleted all the threads about how horrible of a mod she was; those were my favorites.
I honestly think you're one of the worst mods I have seen during my time on this site. I seriously dislike your inane threads and all round immaturity, which you just confirmed through your conduct on whatever argument you were in (which I really don't care about, I just wanted to tell you my opinion)
Page 1 of 4