I think you should post that in the appropriate section.

Also add some high end and compress that less please.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
High end in regards of everything.

The drums especially 'cause trying to get such high frequencies from a guitar wouldn't be a very smart idea unless you really know what you're doing.

Anyway, the mix's frequency content seems to me to drop like a very steep cliff after not even 10kHz.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Ok,

Thank you for that, On my next recording I'll try that.
I find if too much high end gets in it gets fuzzy and what not.
But I'll give it a try,
and I'll try and ease on the compression - though I didn't think i used much compression .
I only use Izotope Ozone Multiband Compressor.
But I'll mess around with it.
Sounds not so good..Sorry. Mixing is really bad, it's clipping the whole mix, sounds very greasey...Put an parametric eq or gain plugin on your master channel and bring the whole mix down a couple of db's. Mix that again...set a softclipper or limiter (best for beginners) and raise the volume until it starts sounding worse, then back it off, whoala, a better mix!
when I was a child, I used to throw up a lot on car rides (like... a LOT) and I was a big fan of Darkwing Duck and often wore tshirts to his effigy. My brothers and sisters thus sang me a modified version of the theme that ended with "Let's barf in the car" instead of "let's get dangerous." I think my childhood died a bit on those car rides.

I'm sorry that I don't have more to contribute to this thread.
@djananas

No need to apologize! I'm learning as I go, trial and error. Each track I do I experiment with stuff etc etc.
I'll work with your feedback :-)
Thank you