if I'm hungry and I eat a raw egg, will I be any more hungry than I would be if I ate it scrambled or over easy?
It depends if you eat the shell or not.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Once you get over the vomiting from the Salmonella infection, you may be significantly more hungry.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I am not sure. However, be careful and make sure that the egg has pasteurised, otherwise you have a risk of salmonella.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
how does anyone eat a raw egg? even that sunny side up bullshit makes me gag just break the yolk and cook it all shit tastes way better

Quote by MinterMan22
how does anyone eat a raw egg? even that sunny side up bullshit makes me gag just break the yolk and cook it all shit tastes way better

sorry bud sunny side up is the shit especially when you botch it just a little bit and you get a light brown on the edges oh yeah
Quote by So-Cal
jeez there's like a one in a million chance you could get salmonella

"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) estimates that 142,000 illnesses each year are caused by consuming eggs contaminated with Salmonella."

http://www.fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/ucm077342.htm
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) estimates that 142,000 illnesses each year are caused by consuming eggs contaminated with Salmonella."

http://www.fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/ucm077342.htm

that's an urban legend, bro.

i eat raw eggs and chicken all the time. it gives me muscles.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
that's an urban legend, bro.

i eat raw eggs and chicken all the time. it gives me muscles.

Let's see, the FDA website, arrived at via a link from the CDC, both of which are under continuous public scrutiny.

Or a random internet knobhead.

Who to believe, who to believe?

It's a stumper to be sure...
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Let's see, the FDA website, arrived at via a link from the CDC, both of which are under continuous public scrutiny.

Or a random internet knobhead.

Who to believe, who to believe?

It's a stumper to be sure...

PROVE IT THEN!

where are the pie charts and graphs?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Arby911

wheat gluten is the only thing that poisons people.

when the doctor says you're suffering from salmonella poisoning, it's probably actually a wheat gluten allergy.
Quote by MinterMan22

no
Quote by jakesmellspoo
wheat gluten is the only thing that poisons people.

when the doctor says you're suffering from salmonella poisoning, it's probably actually a wheat gluten allergy.

Seems legit.
Charles Darwin
i like soft-boiled eggs. its the closest ill get to eating a raw egg

now raw meat on the other hand gotta have it cooked med-rare or rare
pinga
Do it with alcohol. Do the egg followed by a shot of vodka and then lick some salt off your hand like one of those "snake bite" tequila shots.

I'd say do it with tequila, but tequila + eggs?!

Vodka. Oh yah! Then do some pushups and shit.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

I would assume yes, you would be more hungry after a raw egg than an egg that has been cooked with other substances, especially fat.

I love the taste of raw egg yolk but i've never just eaten a raw egg right out of the shell. It usually becomes part of some other recipe.
cat
i only like my eggs scrambled or half boiled.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Thrashtastic15
sorry bud sunny side up is the shit especially when you botch it just a little bit and you get a light brown on the edges oh yeah

sunny side up everyday.

i put it on some toast and splash the hot oil from the pan over the eggs and it fries the bread and yolk a tiny bit.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
mix raw egg with soda and condensed milk. it's pretty good
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Thrashtastic15

throw some ****ing black af coffee and some grapefruit in and you got a bangin ass breakfast

too bad i never eat in the morning
Quote by MinterMan22

I like to dip my toast in it.

Overall, I'm not huge into eggs though. Let them grow into fat chickens then I'll eat them.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by theguitarist
sunny side up everyday.

i put it on some toast and splash the hot oil from the pan over the eggs and it fries the bread and yolk a tiny bit.

I've never done that with toast, but it's THE best way to cook a SSU egg!! All the white is cooked firm, the yolk is still runny and the edges are brown! Breakfast Perfection!!!
Charles Darwin
Quote by captainsnazz
Eggs Are Murder

came here to make this post
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by captainsnazz
Eggs Are Murder

murder is also murder

and yeah the chances of getting salmonella are pretty slim. I've been making my own eggnog for years now and I've never had salmonella. Also ate tons of cookie dough and stuff like that. also i ate raw chicken once (poultry can have salmonella bacteria) and although it was disgusting, I did not get ill.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
delicious murder
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Arby911
I've never done that with toast, but it's THE best way to cook a SSU egg!! All the white is cooked firm, the yolk is still runny and the edges are brown! Breakfast Perfection!!!

It's pretty much the same as just pouring the oil over the egg but some leaks down and drenches the toast too.

I should mention that I don't put butter on my toast in this occasion (trying to watch the overall fat content) so the oil makes up for that.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Fat is not as bad for you as "they" say. Processed sugars are pretty much a drug, and just as bad for you as alcohol.

Skip the pancakes, eat some fried pork! ..with eggs.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."