Page 1 of 2
No that's dumb. And so's Warren.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
in the context, maybe just a little.

EDIT: not enough to make this big a deal about it though
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at May 14, 2015,
Should've just played it safe and refer to her as 'woman'.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Time to copy-scan and file in the binder, Terry. Looks like another cold case of a politician not being taken seriously
It only would have been sexist if he'd called her bitch or ho or something

He should have done that, it would have been hilarious. Great opportunity wasted there, Obama!
I have nothing important to say
tbf Warren was a law professor w/ bankruptcy, which is no joke. She probably has some certifications he could've addressed her with...

Shame that this NOW blowhard would rather sex-bait though, as she kind of just unfairly writes off Warren's critique of whatever this TPP thing is...
'Oy shut up woman'

- You better think (think) think about what you're trying to do to me

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Fat Lard
tbf Warren was a law professor w/ bankruptcy, which is no joke. She probably has some certifications he could've addressed her with...

Shame that this NOW blowhard would rather sex-bait though, as she kind of just unfairly writes off Warren's critique of whatever this TPP thing is...

Even so, does he address everyone else with their full titles? Probably not.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by Fat Lard
Shame that this NOW blowhard would rather sex-bait though

which reminds me

NOW doesn't represent feminists in the least and is frequently criticized by feminists for being increasingly a short-sighted neoliberal political group rather than a feminist group.
i don't know why i feel so dry
^alright, good on them

Quote by 剣 斧 血
Even so, does he address everyone else with their full titles? Probably not.

Exactly. Just hyping stuff that isnt there. My theory: pro-Obama journalism.
Quote by Fat Lard

It lets the president send trade agreements to Congress for a straight up or down vote, which offends Warren's commie sensibilities somehow.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
It lets the president send trade agreements to Congress for a straight up or down vote, which offends Warren's commie sensibilities somehow.

I suppose.

Still sketchy BS probably tho:

http://www.citizen.org/TPP
You're supposed to be a libertarian, you're supposed to like markets and free trade, why are you asking questions.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
TPP literally is one of the worst agreements ever and will bite every government that does not bend over to companies, in the ass really soon. Weird that Warren and Ron Paul are the only ones fighting it.

^TPP has nothing to do with free trade. Free trade is saying ok now you can freely trade. TPP is a set of laws giving companies the ability to sue governments if they don't like some laws. Every country in the deal will soon be forced to abandon all health and environmental standards.

The fact that Republicans are trying to give OBAMA all power necessary to get it through as quickly as possible says enough.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at May 14, 2015,
Quote by Neo Evil11
...Ron Paul... fighting it.

lols, must be a sane, decent bill then. Amirite libtards
Quote by Fat Lard

Say what you want, Ron Paul does not bend over for companies.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Say what you want, Ron Paul does not bend over for companies.

So? Ineffective.

I mean... I'd be okay if he did for some companies, out of necessity to stay relevant... and maybe if he was a bit younger and could win over the GOP... maybe... hmmm
Why are we even talking about Ron Paul when he's not even in Congress anymore lol.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I am not even sure what you are arguing against. Fat retard. TPP is awful.

^Cause the other republicans are all loving it. Not sure why they want to give up American sovereignty so badly apart from ofcourse campaign funding.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Fat Lard

libertarians do overlap political beliefs with reasonable people sometimes, that's what makes them so infuriating
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Neo Evil11
TPP is awful.

Finally found something we agree on.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Eastwinn
libertarians do overlap political beliefs with reasonable people sometimes, that's what makes them so infuriating

Pretty much.

And at least a fully free market as libertarians want is a lot better than the crap that as this point exists. So many tax dollars wasted on the military industrial complex and other lobby groups.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Pretty much. At least a fully free market as libertarians want is a lot better than the crap that as this point exists. So many tax dollars wasted on the military industrial complex and other lobby groups.

oh! huh... I always thought libertarians wanted to remove regulations s is, and going from there with the current climate. TIL
Quote by Eastwinn

obama is black.

of course he's racist.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

You have to read between the lines a bit to see anything sexist about Obama's comments.

The Republican Party projects its sexism onto an IMAX screen.
Or he's referring to her on a first name basis because they're buds/on the same team. He calls Biden "Joe." Grasping at straws. Smh.
#DTWD
Quote by Neo Evil11
TPP literally is one of the worst agreements ever and will bite every government that does not bend over to companies, in the ass really soon. Weird that Warren and Ron Paul are the only ones fighting it.

^TPP has nothing to do with free trade. Free trade is saying ok now you can freely trade. TPP is a set of laws giving companies the ability to sue governments if they don't like some laws. Every country in the deal will soon be forced to abandon all health and environmental standards.

The fact that Republicans are trying to give OBAMA all power necessary to get it through as quickly as possible says enough.

Not even close to the only ones fighting it.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
Not even close to the only ones fighting it.

which prominent politicians are fighting it as well? srs question.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
which prominent politicians are fighting it as well? srs question.

Bernie Sanders. Alan Grayson. Sherrod Brown. Pete DeFazio.

Those are just off the top of my head. I'd also throw in Robert Reich even though he's not in Congress.
#DTWD
I saw Alan Grayson getting into an elevator in Rayburn, he looked old af honestly.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Here's a simple checklist to find out if someone is sexist:

[] Do they have a dick?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by primusfan
Bernie Sanders. Alan Grayson. Sherrod Brown. Pete DeFazio.

Those are just off the top of my head. I'd also throw in Robert Reich even though he's not in Congress.

But basically not enough to actually stop it?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at May 15, 2015,
Page 1 of 2