looks dumb like anything "new and fresh" in 2015.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Not that I'm happy he died or anything, but I never really cared much about it all tbh.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
im ok with it
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
im ok with it

i think we have a winner folks
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Burgery
im ok with it

Good. I was really only interested in what you thought about it. Close thread pls mods
I've gone back and forth on it. It's the same guy who runs this site. I imagine it's just this in film form.

http://www.cobaincase.com/

The way the trailer's shot looks like Collapse but with live action GTA cut scenes put in.

"Save the American Icon, Tom!"

*fade to black*

Mission: Find your client's husband dead or alive.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at May 14, 2015,
Quote by primusfan

The way the trailer's shot looks like Collapse but with live action GTA cut scenes put in.

"Save the American Icon, Tom!"

*fade to black*

Mission: Find your client's husband dead or alive.

This is what I was thinking, too.

Also if it's that guy who runs that website, fvk that
Never understood why people still care so much.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by soundgarden1986
didnt they just come out with one like 20 minutes ago

Yeah, but that was just neat found footage and interviews. This is gonna BLOW THE LID OFF THE CASE.
#DTWD
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Good. I was really only interested in what you thought about it. Close thread pls mods

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.