Has anyone tried the new Ernie Ball Slinky (Cobalt) Flatwounds?

They were introduced at NAMM in January. I realize the best way to find out about them is to buy a set, but at $35 I wanted to check here first to see if anyone has used them.
Given that they are quite new, I doubt that anyone has had a chance to try them out. Not a lot of us use flatwounds regularly. But anything that adds to the dearth of flatwound strings available these days is most welcome - as long as it is a good set of strings.

The most popular flatwounds seem to be D'Addario Chromes; if for no other reason than that almost every music store carries them. Some go for the Rotosound Jazz 77s, but they are pricier than the D'Addarios. The EB Cobalts definitely look like a good flatwound string.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by smtp4me
Has anyone tried the new Ernie Ball Slinky (Cobalt) Flatwounds?

They were introduced at NAMM in January. I realize the best way to find out about them is to buy a set, but at $35 I wanted to check here first to see if anyone has used them.

You have to wait another week before anyone gets their hands on them.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!