dying sucks

I think everyone agrees right?

So let's just stop doing it

**** the system

RIP. The true King of the Blues.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Not the best news to wake up to Now he, Albert and Stevie can have one hell of a jam. And now I'm gonna go watch Life of Riley again!
Last edited by Johnnysd at May 15, 2015,
But really listening to these even though his guitar style is liquid as **** I'm more impressed by the fact that his voice sounds like a cannon shot out of another cannon that's been horribly wronged by some unnamed woman
The thrill really is gone now
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
RIP B.B. King
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
dang.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by whywefight
But really listening to these even though his guitar style is liquid as **** I'm more impressed by the fact that his voice sounds like a cannon shot out of another cannon that's been horribly wronged by some unnamed woman

yeah his voice really was the best part but im a bit of a sucker for those powerful gospel voices

Hopefully they put old Lucille in a museum or something.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by MinterMan22
yeah his voice really was the best part but im a bit of a sucker for those powerful gospel voices

He always cited Sinatra as a big influence.

I agree though. As silky smooth as his guitar playing was, his voice was so much more.

It was really hard to say that using the past tense.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
RIP BB.
A true guitar legend.
I was lucky enough to see him play at Wembley Arena.
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by Johnnysd
Not the best news to wake up to Now he, Albert and Stevie can have one hell of a jam. And now I'm gonna go watch Life of Riley again!

You forgot to mention Gary Moore as well. BB King played on some of his songs and toured with him. Bet they're all rocking up there now.
Brilliant musician, seems to have been an all-round great guy too.

It was his time though, and I think it's fair to say he considered the great work of his life complete by the time we lost him. If he's anywhere right now, he's jamming with the other greats.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I'm honestly surprised there isn't an article about it on UG already.
- Gibson SG 1961 Re-issue
- Fender Stratocaster
- Egnater Rebel-30
- Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah Pedal
Quote by MinterMan22

yeah man, he had a great voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5D_ELKJbe4
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by hurricane0202
Hopefully they put old Lucille in a museum or something.

http://www.bbkingmuseum.org/
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
The death of another legend.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Rip
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I've got his signature guitar at work. I think I'm going to build a little tribute display today. The Thrill is Gone is one of the songs that got me out of the pentonic box, I think it was for a lot of folks.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER