I'm not really a beginner, but I've just recently started learning stuff by ear, so I'm looking for some easy guitar solos to learn. I'm into most genres really, but right now I'm looking mostly for rock and blues. Any suggestions?
Fire-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Early Albert King - 60's recordings - Born Under a Bad Sign etc. He's very accessible because he plays slowly. he is one of Jimi Hendrix's and Stevie Ray Vaughan's main blues influence.

BB King - anything here is gold.

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Mary Had a Little Lamb and Lenny are pretty accessible.
everything that has ever been done by Nirvana
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
"Bohemian Rhapsody" is surprisingly easy, and probably on every top ten list of best solos ever, so why not? Great melodic composition, Mr. May, truly astounding.

Metallica's "Orion" is awesome, too.

Both will teach you quite a bit about soloing and melodic writing in general. From there move on to so Randy Rhoads. Gotta learn "Dee," right?

Every guitarist should know, "Dee"
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."