WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
3/10 user wouldnt bang.

Happy bday thrash
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
hello to the person that has an inferior version of my name and happy birthday

but isn't it weird how my name is yours with an 'h' in there, and your birthday is one day after mine. I think we are fated to be posting in this thread together
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
What to get a genre for its birthday. Let's see..

Kurt Cobain already shot his brains out, so that's not gonna work.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

setting up a kickstarter to get this shirt sent out to the burl

Happy Birthday, hot stuff.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Trash? **** him
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
huu for your birthday
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
lmao classless swedes smfh don't hurt yrself on all that edge there bud wouldnt want you to suffer a microfracture eh

Quote by MinterMan22
lmao classless swedes smfh don't hurt yrself on all that edge there bud wouldnt want you to suffer a microfracture eh

Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
When that Maple Leafs pic first came up my first thought was, "Holy shit, post-mortem Kurt Cobain pic!"

Maple Leafs, far more disturbing

Quote by Neo Evil11

lol is that supposed to be hot cuz all i see are a buncha girls who need a lot more sun lets go

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
When that Maple Leafs pic first came up my first thought was, "Holy shit, post-mortem Kurt Cobain pic!"

Maple Leafs, far more disturbing

holy christ bud you really need to get it together you are a grown ass man cut it out with the man child shit its 2015 i don't know whats worse the kurt cobain references or the mid life crisis middle aged guitar shit come on bud get a hold of yourself
Quote by MinterMan22
lol is that supposed to be hot cuz all i see are a buncha girls who need a lot more sun lets go

The tests are in and they confirm that you are indeed gay. Although this diagnosis is not a death sentence in any way, I do suggest you stay away from countries with sharia law or other laws that prosecute homosexuals.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Thrashtastic15
holy christ bud you really need to get it together you are a grown ass man cut it out with the man child shit its 2015 i don't know whats worse the kurt cobain references or the mid life crisis middle aged guitar shit come on bud get a hold of yourself

Did I ruin your birthday.

Quote by MinterMan22

I don't do this lightly, but hud
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Neo Evil11
The tests are in and they confirm that you are indeed gay. Although this diagnosis is not a death sentence in any way, I do suggest you stay away from countries with sharia law or other laws that prosecute homosexuals.

lol have fun with your malnourished looking ghosts there imma stick with my windward islands hunnies alright?

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Quote by MinterMan22
setting up a kickstarter to get this shirt sent out to the burl

wow nice

yeah i tried finding a bigger pic but that was the best i could do i hope it's good enough for ya expect it on yr doorstep soon alright

happy birthday thrash.

I got you this and a Swede detector. :')

Quote by MinterMan22

idk, it's hard to tell in the pic but some of them look like they have that thing going on where white people get too tanned and it's like wtf. or maybe they just went outside for the first time and look really pink idk.

I'm allergic to the sun so I am paler than all of them and I live the ****ing desert LOL (person on the far right might be a little paler than me but maybe not).
happy birthday!
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Happy birthday

hopefully our boys the Chicago Blackhawks (lets go hawks!) can deliver us a series win against the dirty ducks and keep the #cup out of the sun belt as a birthday gift
Ya, **** thrash. What a haxball **** of a ******.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
happy birthday thrashtastic 15

Quote by Neo Evil11

bottom middle
Last edited by Fat Lard at May 15, 2015,
Trippy edit brah
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Second from the right with the hoop earrings is the cutest one, followed by headband girl. Gtfo.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Page 1 of 3