View poll results: Well?
A poll makes me more likely to view a thread
17 61%
A poll makes me less likely to view a thread
1 4%
Idgaf!
10 36%
Voters: 28.
I always prefer threads with polls, and am a bit annoyed when a thread poses a question but doesnt have a poll so you can't know what people think without reading the whole thread.
What about you? Does a poll make you more or less likely to view a thread? And why? Or do you simply not care?
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
meta
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I only like public polls for saucy questions.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I generally just wait for some opportunity to post my sarcastic opinion because it makes me feel better about myself.

Admitting this is the first step towards change. Alright, one step is pretty good!

Time to pat myself on the back because I am doing a super job.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

yeah i get all my 20's out when your mum gets to the pole
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
polls are love, polls are life

someone should sig that ^^^
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

just make sure there's no milk or eggs or butter and i'll put those rolls in my girlfriend's purse tbh
i don't know why i feel so dry
Bread rolls are awesome.

Barrel rolls are interesting too.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Eastwinn
just make sure there's no milk or eggs or butter and i'll put those rolls in my girlfriend's purse tbh

wtf if someone somehow made a roll without those things, it wouldn't even really be a roll.

ALL THE BUTTER
Welp, since this thread is clearly about rolls now, whats your favorite roll and why?
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by Irondevil
Welp, since this thread is clearly about rolls now, whats your favorite roll and why?

the barrel roll

because the barrel roll
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me