Song: What I See by Michael Lowman

Can someone please figure out the tab to this song? I have been dying to play it, but I can't figure out how to get it to sound right, especially the picking part. I've tried looking everywhere online with no luck, and I've even tried contacting him through Facebook and Twitter. I am willing to pay to get this tabbed!

Here's what I have so far:
B flat, F, C for the beginning part, not sure how it goes though.

Here is the link to the song on Youtube

Thanks!
Last edited by richardyang at May 15, 2015,
this is what i can make out for the picking and it seems to be similar through the song, maybe you already figured this out

e|-----------|-----------------|-------------------------|
B|-----3-----|----h--1---------|-------1---------1-------|
G|-------3---|---0-2-----2-----|-----0------h--0-----0---|
D|---3-----3-|-3-------3-----0-|---2-------2-3-----2-----|
A|-1---------|-------------3---|-3-------3-------------3-|
E|-----------|-----------------|-------------------------|
Thanks! Do you by change know the chords? Im not sure if the ones I have are correct.
The chords you have are correct for most of the song... There are a few more in there here and there at times.... If you want to figure the song out, please do and submit it.... Or ayreon77 can finish and submit it...if neither want to I can do the chord tab for it and submit it. Let me know if you want me to do it or not....
no you were good with the chords at the beginning and i think as don said they play most of the way through the song and there is some changes in it.
but can do it don this is perfect for you, i thought he wanted some help with the picking, but finish it for him don if he needs it tabbing
Last edited by ayreon77 at May 16, 2015,
Do you guys recommend picking the beginning portion with a pick or just with fingers?
I use a combination of both... Not only for this song but others as well...I hold the pick with my thumb and pointing finger and use the remaining fingers to pick and pluck... So whatever works for you and is the most comfortable is the way to go.....
yea you can do both and just depends how comfortable it is doing it, i mostly use my fingers, but if you can do it with a pleck its going to be louder.