Obviously we all know what I've been through the past few days. Existential epiphanies, remorse, change of character, etc. I have been accused of many things, and I feel it necessary to 'balance' the accusations as it were. Find things that other mods are guilty of doing. Not to rat them out, but to show that we are normal people who make mistakes and try to get better.

Accusation is a very strong word, and in this instance it isn't aggressive. I'm not suggesting he get 30 days isolation or one year and then six months of probation. No, this is just me noticing some things.

Tonight I want to focus on Daytripper (also know as daytripper75). Throughout this evening I have noticed that he has edited several threads' titles. For example, the "happy burthday thrash" got changed to "happy birthday daytripper75". Another example would be the thread about trading stocks. Now it is about trading socks. Evidence for that one is the fact that the title change occurred roughly in the same timespan as his post in that thread, stating that he wanted to trade socks.

There are other examples but I think it's pretty clear. daytripper75 has been abusing his 'power'. Although he doesn't post as much as I do, his actions are still deplorable and also more subtle, because he doesn't have a pattern.

With all of these thread titles getting edited, it brings a unique problem. Imagine if someone is looking for a thread about trading socks. This person clicks on it to see what it's all about, and the first 200 posts are about stocks. Now this becomes a predicament. This user would report the thread for spam, users within the thread would be punished, and it all would've been wrongful accusations, users getting warned or banned for somehting they didn't do, etc.

Again there are many examples. But I feel that this is sufficient.

Everyone be careful about daytripper75. Although he has a green name and technically has more power than I do, he's still a threat to the rules and the safety of this site.

Be careful of other mods too. Anyone could be hurting the site.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
daytripper is a jackal-snouted problem man who I live to throw bricks at, tbh.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
we already have anarcho-syndicalism in rock&indie, maybe we should reverse everything in the pit, with the people being supreme.
Each thread you make seems to get longer in length and I am offended by it because I don't like having to read so much. You should apologize with another apology thread.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Each thread you make seems to get longer in length and I am offended by it because I don't like having to read so much. You should apologize with another apology thread.

I could shorten it if you'd like...
Quote by daytripper75
I could shorten it if you'd like...
It might also be because I've been drinking a bunch so just give me a tldr and I should be good.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
It might also be because I've been drinking a bunch so just give me a tldr and I should be good.

tl;dr I am awesome
Quote by daytripper75
tl;dr I am awesome
Well I didn't need a thread to figure that out.
You're a pirate, after all.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Well I didn't need a thread to figure that out.
You're a pirate, after all.

Yarrrr!
remember when the internet was all about pie versus cake
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Baby Joel
Obviously we all know what I've been through the past few days. Existential epiphanies, remorse, change of character, etc. I have been accused of many things, and I feel it necessary to 'balance' the accusations as it were. Find things that other mods are guilty of doing. Not to rat them out, but to show that we are normal people who make mistakes and try to get better.

lmao get a load of this guy. "other mods." you just a cc boy don't get uppity.
Quote by ErikLensherr
daytripper is a jackal-snouted problem man who I live to throw bricks at, tbh.

#DTWD
daytripper is more rat than man, and more jackal than rat. I wold sacrifice my own life for a chance to throw a single brick at the man daytripper, the UG moderator who edits titles too much.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Daytripper75 is not a rat but a powerpuff girl
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
daytripper is the cap'n of the UG seas he can do whatever he damn well pleases Joel you piece of shit
Quote by daytripper75
I decided to start drinking again, and it's only noon. Watch the fuck out.

+1111
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Masquirina

nice