Okay so I recently decided to go play in my church's band again and I'm trying to acquire pedals to best match that style of play again (which is like slightly overdriven delays and then a heavier overdrive for huge power chord sounds).

I plan on running two overdrives and already have a tubescreamer to use as the first stage (lighter) gain.

I need help picking my second overdrive. I've looked up demos and really like the CMAT Signa Drive and the Earthquaker White Light. Does anybody have experience with both or one of them and could provide insight on one of these pedals? Or any other suggestions?

I use a Les Paul Custom or a Fender Classic 50's Stratocaster. I don't use my amp at church, I use theirs... which is a Vox AC30 if that helps any.

Thanks!
Cmat is a suped up screamer. Go Earthquaker the white light was very nice sounding and is different flavor than the tubescreamer variety. Worked good as a boost as well as a dedicated drive.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectoverb 50 series 2 combo
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
I'd go DOD 250 or DS-1 as they seem to be a little on the fizzy side and edging towards distortion.
You could also try Tech21 Double Drive:
http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/effects/doubledrive3x.html
and you would just need only one overdrive and can save 3 different levels. This would work fantastic in your situation, is all analog and built like a tank.
If you get this you can sell the Tubescreamer and come out almost even.
+1^ and I do believe the white light is a variation of the dod 250 I think.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectoverb 50 series 2 combo
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
I use a Soul Food with a RAT after for my P&W rig. It doesn't have to be 2 OD's, an OD and a distortion stacked sounds nice. Although I like what I hear from the White Light, I'm not sure if it will be enough. Stacked with the screamer it might give you what you want. I'd put the screamer after the White Light.
If you're happy with your TS, the Cmat will be redundant.

I'm not familiar with the White Light, but it's Earthquaker, so it's probably pretty great. Have you checked out the Monarch? It's supposedly pretty dynamic, I think.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Zendrive rules for low gain. For higher gain, OCD, Timmy, etc.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/