Says on the back of amp T5AL/250V 100/120V

Ive been to 10 different stores and could find what I needed. Anyone know where a good place online would be to get a few? Preferably and place that sell other guitar related parts. Looking to get a few other things.

Also how would y'all go about fixing a strap button hole? The hole is far to big for the screw itself.

Thanks Y'all
Godin Passion RG-3
Gibson SG Standard
Egnater Tourmaster 4100
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Marshall JVM215C
JHS Sweet Tea V2
Guyatone WRM5
TC Flashback Delay
T5AL is a 5 amp fuse, maximum 250 V. Should work for 110/120V too. Amazon has this

http://www.amazon.com/QUALITY-pieces-T5AL250V-T5L250V-cartridge/dp/B008QYMDCU

You'll have to check the physical size of the one in your amp to be sure you get the right one, they make different lengths, and in some cases diameters. The one in the link is 3/16" diameter, 3/4 " length, common size.

Don't know where you are, but hardware stores and places like Lowes or Home Depot should carry them too. Also check auto parts stores. They carry a lot of fuses.

To fix the strap button hole put in a match stick or toothpick, with a dab of wood glue, put eh screw in and let it set overnight. I just poke it in and break it off, trim the excess [carefully] with a xacto knife and press on. You can also put it in and check length, cut it with a knife and put in with some glue. Mark it with a pencil...

I don't think I have a guitar without some toothpicks in it...works great for pick guard screws, neck bolts, tuners, anything with a screw in wood. I've used it on door hinges, chairs and tables, anything made of wood with screws in it.

For a really large oversize, a small wooden dowel cut to the right length and sanded to a point works too. Whatever you use, put the screw in and let it sit overnight so the glue can set. It only takes a small dab of glue to do the trick.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Last edited by Paleo Pete at May 16, 2015,
I had to re-fill one of the holes for a height adjustment screw on one of my basses a while ago. Since there's a spring under the pickup, it needed to be a strong thread, so I widened the outsize of the hole a bit, scraped some wax on the screw and filled the hole with Milliput (resin craft putty) and put the screw in. Once the resin had set (48 hours just to be sure), I took the screw out and put the whole thing back together. Good as new and very strong!
I'm with the method Paleo Pete mentioned. I just had to do one of my Les Paul's because the strap locks I bought required a smaller screw than came on the Les Paul (or the hole was just worn out). I got a few toothpicks (ones that round, not those extremely thin ones) and dabbed a little Tite Bond glue on them and put them in the screw hole. I let it dry over night. I then broke off the toothpicks so they were flush with the hole and screwed in my strap lock. It's very solid.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Last edited by Rickholly74 at May 18, 2015,
Quote by Rickholly74
I'm with the method Paleo Pete mentioned. I just had to do one of my Les Paul's because the strap locks I bought required a smaller screw than came on the Les Paul (or the hole was just worn out). I got a few toothpicks (ones that round, not those extremely thin ones) and dabbed a little Tite Bond glue on them and put them in the screw hole. I let it dry over night. I then broke off the toothpicks so they were flush with the hole and screwed in my strap lock. It's very solid.

hands down the best way to do it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/