Hey yall, my first thread in years, but enough small-talk. I've recently been in the market for a DI box. I did just buy one, the Joyo guitar one is on it's way. What I was looking for, and never found, was a stereo guitar DI box (so, with speaker emulation). Has anyone ever seen one that wasn't a rack unit?

I'll probably just buy a second one, especially if it's the cheapy Joyo or Behringer, just wondering if anyone's ever seen a 2-channel with speaker-sim.
While not a di box, there is Lodigy EPSI which is an IR loading pedal with stereo in & out, running that into a stereo di(whirlwind) might end up beig reliabe than the cheapest options you are looking at.
They don't really make much DI boxes with cab simulation nor they make much stereo DI boxes, and I've never seen a combination of the two in my life.

Are you sure though you need a DI box and not only a cab simulator?
What do you wanna achieve exactly?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
They don't really make much DI boxes with cab simulation nor they make much stereo DI boxes, and I've never seen a combination of the two in my life.

Are you sure though you need a DI box and not only a cab simulator?
What do you wanna achieve exactly?

The idea's to go from my pedal board to the PA system in a situation where bringing an amp (or two) isn't practical. Since I'm the only guitarist in our band I like to run two amps with a slight delay between them. I split the signal with a Boss DD3, so I'd have two channels to send to the front-of-house equipment. The easiest way I can think to do that with just my pedal board is to have two DIs.
Quote by steven_ferns84
While not a di box, there is Lodigy EPSI which is an IR loading pedal with stereo in & out, running that into a stereo di(whirlwind) might end up beig reliabe than the cheapest options you are looking at.

That's a good idea, but I'm too cheap for that If I like the Joyo I'll probably just get another, they're only $35 CAD. And there's the Behringer Ultra-G that's only around $50.
Quote by Leather Sleeves
The easiest way I can think to do that with just my pedal board is to have two DIs.
Or you could get a stereo delay that works at line level and use only one DI box...
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I think what you looking for is something like a "split box". One input, with multiple outputs. Stereo boxes would be with two inputs. I don't think that's what you need.

http://whirlwindusa.com/catalog/black-boxes-effects-and-dis/splitters-boxes/split-6-line-level-parallel-splitter

http://store.acradiosupplyinc.com/galaxyjibc.aspx?gclid=CjwKEAjwm-aqBRD39YPqhbzthzYSJACFj-AtpD8OfnPWddE5In-JKG_kU9V86OPnbhUHQ2ziIOnRERoCbKrw_wcB
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
*Headscratch*

If I'm reading what you're trying to do, would one of the Pods NOT do that?
Single input, stereo output? Direct to a mixer?

The X3 and HD versions actually allow two completely separate rigs internally (and you can pan each rig to a single output or blend them to a degree).
Rickholly74: The signal is already split at the delay pedal, the two channels would at this point need to be balanced (ideally) and have the cab emulation.

dspellman: I didn't know that about the newer Pods. I have the Pocket Pod, I use it for practicing, mainly. I'm a little prejudice against digital stuff. That's why I was hoping there was some sort of analogue device that just did what I was looking for; two-channels + cab-sim. In hindsight, maybe I should have invested in an HD pod, but I like the tone from solid state pedals and a tube amp.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, cheers!