Neither
1 7%
Voters: 15.
It depends on what the principle is.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
But what if they're the principle that puts the "pal" in principal?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I've given it a bit of thought and I'd say it's generally true, because people from the same socioeconomic backgrounds can differ greatly in principles.

i.e. if the porkchop is a limited resource or some sort of desirable attainment, people from the same socioeconomic background may have different answers as to what they would be willing to do to get it.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at May 16, 2015,
Hydra Evan know what you're talking about.

...I'm sorry.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 16, 2015,
clearly both
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I just wanna agree that snazz sux.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
this is true with basically everything, but to varying degrees depending on what it is.

I think there could be a mildly interesting discussion out of this but atm I don't really have anything to add. someone challenge me or something.
Quote by chrismendiola
MFW Hydra150

my lack of backup-laptop-priviledge has ruined my integrity and principle of caving in whatever shows this fker's dumb looking face
But is it really a principle if you don't need to make some sort of sacrifice for it?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
But is it really a principle if you don't need to make some sort of sacrifice for it?

Care to elaborate? I'm genuinely intrigued
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Based on the number of poor people in India who are vegetarian (which is certainly not all, but they are definitely the majority where my grandparents live) I'd say no.
cat
yeah man

but basically what ean said

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Having no principles is a luxury. It's easier to get ahead/etc when you're an incredi-douche that doesn't care about things, or the repercussions of your actions.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Care to elaborate? I'm genuinely intrigued

I was sort of playing devil's advocate, but I guess I was putting out the idea that if it doesn't drive your actions in some way it's something of lesser value.

But that seems to imply that principles themselves are created by actions rather than the previously established principles driving the actions.

I'm too tired to really go into any depth with this.
Last edited by snipelfritz at May 17, 2015,
Quote by guitarxo
Based on the number of poor people in India who are vegetarian (which is certainly not all, but they are definitely the majority where my grandparents live) I'd say no.

i'm not sure vegetarianism is a principle for a poor person in India the same way it's a principle for a 21 year old white american dork.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
i'm not sure vegetarianism is a principle for a poor person in India the same way it's a principle for a 21 year old white american dork.

In terms of conviction or the availability of meat?
Quote by Eastwinn

I (mostly) agree
cat
Quote by Eastwinn
true but not profound

yea
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
So much hate towards vegans and vegetarians in the pit. I suppose knowing that you are morally inferior to them must really hurt for some of you guys. Why don't you have the strength to become one yourselves then? Inb4 I don't want to LIES. Meat eaters are worse than rapists.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
So much hate towards vegans and vegetarians in the pit. I suppose knowing that you are morally inferior to them must really hurt for some of you guys. Why don't you have the strength to become one yourselves then? Inb4 I don't want to LIES. Meat eaters are worse than rapists.

who's hating on them?
I was perfectly fine with vegans until I found out neo evil11 was one. Now they can go feck themselves
i've only been a vegan for a bit and so far i've met a big handful of vegans. they hear you say "does that have milk in it?" from 2 miles away and slither up to you like

...are you vegan

most have been absolute pricks.

sample: white dorks at engineering university n = many
How do you find out if a person is vegan?

Wait a few minutes. That person'll tell you eventually.

8)
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
How do you find out if a person is vegan?

Wait a few minutes. That person'll tell you eventually.

8)

hehehe
i went to the principles office at the age of like five or something, cause this girl bit me, and I grassed her out, and then we both went to the principals office (idk why I was there) and then I felt really bad for telling on her
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
i went to the principles office at the age of like five or something, cause this girl bit me, and I grassed her out, and then we both went to the principals office (idk why I was there) and then I felt really bad for telling on her

this must've been before your privilege levels were through-the-roof
oh yeah for sure, several years before.

I think my privilege came in tandem with puberty.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Fat Lard
I was perfectly fine with vegans until I found out neo evil11 was one. Now they can go feck themselves

I love everything you hate, so that's ok with me. enemy of enemy is my friend and such
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I love everything you hate, so that's ok with me.

-____-

you do know I hate sucking dicks, right?
Quote by Fat Lard
-____-

you do know I hate sucking dicks, right?

I know.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
...uhhh well I'd imagine, of course. Like I've never been bitten by a shark in my life, but I don't need to have experienced it to know that I would hate that. Obviously.

EDIT: fk you neo
Last edited by Fat Lard at May 17, 2015,
Principles suck. Words like 'vegan' should be more like a descriptions of what you regularly eat (or don't), not some sacred oath that you're under.