In case you are a fan, or want to see if they've improved their sound, their new song 'No Way Out' is going to premier today on the BBC Radio 1 Rock Show with Danny P Carter. The show starts at 7pm GMT, but the actual time when it is played may be later. This shall be the second single for their newest album (first one was 'Raising Hell').

Any thoughts/expectations?

EDIT: Heard it and it sounds amazing, much better than most (if not all) of the songs on Temper Temper and possibly Fever.
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Shakespeare - Macbeth
Last edited by MetalRock4ever at May 17, 2015,
Quote by MetalRock4ever
In case you are a fan, or want to see if they've improved their sound, their new song 'No Way Out' is going to premier today on the BBC Radio 1 Rock Show with Danny P Carter. The show starts at 7pm GMT, but the actual time when it is played may be later. This shall be the second single for their newest album (first one was 'Raising Hell').

Any thoughts/expectations?

EDIT: Heard it and it sounds amazing, much better than most (if not all) of the songs on Temper Temper and possibly Fever.

I have missed that show and want to know that is there any link to listen that song? I want to hear that song and have already tried out the web search but could not help out.
Quote by Belcher12
I have missed that show and want to know that is there any link to listen that song? I want to hear that song and have already tried out the web search but could not help out.

It's not on YouTube. BFMV posted the lyrics video soon after it was premiered. Hope that helps If you want the interview too, I think there are YouTube videos out there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05vc2n2

The above link is for the whole show (go to about 25 minutes in for Tuck's interview. The new song is just after 30 minute mark).
Sounds fairly generic. Good, but generic. I hate the lyrics as always with most BFMV songs, but otherwise it is a good sounding song. Would leave playing on radio if it came on.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
It easily better than most of the stuff they've put out in a long time.

Still not exactly incredible, but it's pretty inoffensive.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I like bullet for my valentine a lot
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

what for if you can figure out the song by ear this way, can't you do it with the rest of the instruments?
I don't know what are you talking about. I need master tracks, not something figure out.
sorry you weren't really specific on why you needed it, so i went with the most intuitive guess.
Quote by guitarfan03
I need this because i need to do guitar matching to create same guitar tone.

Just look up interviews about the recording process and I'm sure they'll tell you what amps and stuff they used. Honestly, though, I don't see much point in trying to get the exact guitar tone as the band.
Quote by guitarfan03 at #33525841
I need this because i need to do guitar matching to create same guitar tone.

ok first of all, you DEFINITELY do not want to be using a recording found on youtube for that. youtube compresses the shit out of the sound and completely ruins it. Secondly you have no idea how processed that tone is before it made it to your ears in that video. this reminds me of when people look up videos of their favorite guitarists tone on youtube and get upset when the result of the video doesn't meet their expectation. they have no idea how recording really works and why it sounds off to them. raw waves in a mixing situation sound nothing like the end result.

/rant.