I will start off saying, I'm a huge PRS fan, everyone I've played felt like butter imo. That being said, I found an SE 245 in black for $150 on ebay, and have talked to the guy about trading for my Epiphone dot studio.

There is one spot on the back of the PRS where the finished is chipped away, but nothing noticeable on the front or that would affect playability. My Epi isn't perfect either, but nothing as big as a chip in the finish like that.

While my opinion is biased and I've been wanted to get rid of the dot for a solidbody, I just wanted to know what everyone else thought about the trade before I follow through, as I am also in the market for a new amp and someone offered a crate gx1200 with a marshall cab. But the amp and head are a bit dated and doubtfully good for the modern high gain rock I play(Chevelle, Tool ect).

This leads me back to the PRS, though again my opinion is biased
Thanks in advance for any input
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox
if they are willing to trade, why not

That amp is crap, and I'm just guessing it is the MG 4x12 which is crap also
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
ding on the back no biggie. some fool dropped my BC Rich eagle and put i dent in it but it's right where my arm rests so no one can see it. if you like the guitar the go for it.

that map is crap so skip that.
Thanks, I'll go for the guitar then as I've always wanted a PRS and I'll at least get my moneys worth
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox
Quote by WildMiles96
Thanks, I'll go for the guitar then as I've always wanted a PRS and I'll at least get my moneys worth

Good plan. Make sure to bring a buddy or two when you meet this random internet stranger (in a public place!) to trade guitars.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite