So I'm making some 12 stage varitones in the next week or so and just ordered everything but the "poker chips" do they go by a different name or something because I want them as accurate to say what the Gibson ES-335 uses considering there is 12 positions. Any point in the right directions appreciated especially if it's an ebay link.

next time i may go 6 stage like BB King used on his Lucille guitar but I'm just making these for fun at this point.
Last edited by Tallwood13 at May 17, 2015,
See if Jon at Brainbanana.com will help you. There should be contact information there somewhere if he's still around.
alright i'll check it out. The engraving of the numbers was the only thing stopping me from doing it myself I was surprised no one online had them.