Page 1 of 2
Let's settle this once and for all. It's like twilight but twice as handsome. Who are you supporting?

I'm #teamevan <3
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Who the **** is gary.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Is neither a choice? Or is this one of those 'better of two evils' deals?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Team Garcia obvs.

Team Garcia is a bunch of shirtless heterosexual dudes hugging each other and falling asleep in each others arms hmu.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Team Garcia obvs.

Team Garcia is a bunch of shirtless heterosexual dudes hugging each other and falling asleep in each others arms hmu.

I can get behind that
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I don't know who either of these people are, but I'm going to assume "Evan" was supposed to be "Evans" and "Gary" was somehow supposed to be "Downey" and assume this is about the next Captain America movie.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I've got some cherries you can suck on.
Don't ew, he just meant his testes.
gary let me crash on his floor

evan has yet to, the inconsiderate poop
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Team Garcia obvs.

Sure, I'm straight

<_<

>_>

Quote by Joshua Garcia

Such a turn on, no homo. Count me in.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by slipknot5678
**** you, Gary!

does that give you a hint?

I hear those words quite a lot.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Team Garcia obvs.

damn
So, if I just spam my name over and over, and someone else does it too, we can be UG famous as a versus? I guess that's all it really takes at this point in the webiste. **** contributing anything, just spam your name until people know it.
Quote by metal4eva_22
contributing anything, just spam your name until people know it.

Just as in real life
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Just as in real life

That is very nice post

Ican

I can wish my posts were as good as

Ican
GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Ican or team metal?

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How annoying do I have to be before I get my own thread? Please tell me. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

How much useless spam must I create?
like choosing between the worst sponge to scrub the toilet with.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

I use my fingernails. A sponge just won't get those crusts of the rim. A wet finger afterwards completes the job.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Quote by slapsymcdougal
just leave some heavy duty bleach on there for 30 mins, come back and wipe off.

if it's still stained, it's time to buy a new toilet.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by metal4eva_22
That is very nice post

Ican

I can wish my posts were as good as

Ican

Quote by theguitarist

am i the toilet?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
am i the toilet?

just the crusty hinge that is hard to scrub around.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
the pit is the toilet bowl proper.

it looks pretty sweet after a good cleaning. then it's got like a month of people pissing and shitting all over it and it's a mess again.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Wait, so who's the janitors?
The mods?
The CC's?
Or the actual janitors, such as myself?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
The mods?
The CC's?

that element is out of the scope of your comprehension.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
[Insert Russian conspiracy theory]
your head would blow if you knew who owns the building the toilet is in.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Seriously times, you guys remember when all the tab sites got taken down except UG because their servers are in Russia? (I actually only expect TheGuitarist to remember this stuff)
EDIT: ^I sorta remember. Didn't really care at the time though.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
The mods?
The CC's?

Scruffy.
Last edited by metal4eva_22 at May 18, 2015,
Quote by metal4eva_22
So, if I just spam my name over and over, and someone else does it too, we can be UG famous as a versus? I guess that's all it really takes at this point in the webiste. **** contributing anything, just spam your name until people know it.

what makes you think you're any less 'ug famous'
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by snipelfritz
Seriously times, you guys remember when all the tab sites got taken down except UG because their servers are in Russia? (I actually only expect TheGuitarist to remember this stuff)

we actually had US servers around that time too and a US office so it wasn't like UG could just completely lol at it.

just that UG looked to make a deal with the publisher groups directly rather than sit around being trolled by RIAA/MPAA.

being based in russia helped with give some leeway though.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2