Hi everyone
I'm Sam and I am making a guitar capo for my GCSE product design. I know a lot of you have already filled in my questionnaire (65 replies!), but I lost all the replies.
All of them.

The deadline is pretty soon, and I need some more results
If anyone would like to help me out, please fill in my survey (even if you have done it before)

The survey

PS. sorry for the spam, I know I have already posted this twice in the past, but as I said they were all deleted
Done

Curious about a capo that's also a slide.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by marshmallonma
I know a lot of you have already filled in my questionnaire (65 replies!), but I lost all the replies.
All of them.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33378465&postcount=1

Quote by marshmallonma
Thanks to everyone who completed the survey before, but apparently I did something wrong so can't view the answers... sorry

Get your stick together, man. I ain't doing no favors for someone who is unreliable and/or possibly lying.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 18, 2015,
I ain't doing no favors for someone who is unreliable and/or possibly lying. [/

Sorry if you feel that way. It was a mistake by me I admit.

To everyone else, just want to say that this can take less than 2 minutes of your time, and will help me out so much
I couldn't answer a few of the questions because they seemed a bit redundant. I don't want plastic on a capo regardless of whether it's shiney plastic or not.
The biggest issue I've had with capos is bad intonation, fix that and you're onto a winner.