Page 1 of 2
So I've been working in this new job for about four months now. And one of my colleagues is a woman in her early forties. She's married and has been for about fifteen years, and she has two kids. She's genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met, seems to have time for everyone and is one of those rare people who is shows genuine interest in everything someone says.

The thing is though, there's this other guy who she seems pretty close to, who is also married and has kids, more or less ten years older than her. They've both been here for about five or six years so naturally they know each other very well, but they're always really touchy feely with each other. I have her on Facebook and there's pictures of the two of them together when they're out for a drink with other members of staff, hugging, kissing on the lips, her touching him on the chest or on his back, loads of stuff. I even went out with work staff the other week, and at one point he was sat a chair, and she was sat on the arm of it with her legs over his, and he was sort of clasping her two arms, as if to "hold" her.

Weirdly she does stuff like this even when her husband's there. She also says stuff like "oh, I'm in love with him", and she seems to pass this off in a jovial manner, but I'm not sure.

They always speak on Facebook and say stuff like "I love you" and "you're beautiful. And this guy's not the only person she acts like this towards. There's also other pictures of her kissing guys on the cheeks and lips, and touching them on the arm or wherever in pictures.

But then she's always talking about what she gets up to with her husband and kids, her plans for holidays, how she loves spending time with them, that kind of thing, so she's obviously a bit of a family woman, so I don't get this behaviour.

Now I know what you're thinking. This is none of my business, and why should I care? And you're right. But I've seen families very close to me destroyed by cheating after years of marriage, and . Also, as I said she's actually a really lovely person (to me anyway), and I'd hate to have my view of a genuinely nice woman tainted by something like this.

TL;DR version - Married woman at work is very flirty with other guys, especially one who she seems very "friendly" with. Is she a loose woman?
Last edited by Seductive Barry at May 18, 2015,
lmao
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Well Seductive Barry, to me this sounds like typical camp counselor behavior. Nothing to be bothered about tbh
Quote by Pastafarian96
swingers, they're swingers

This. Or she is a loose woman and her husband is a pansy little beta.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Seductive Barry
But I've seen families very close to me destroyed by cheating after years of marriage

i've seen some things
i don't know why i feel so dry
They have an open relationship and you should tickle her pickle, Seductive Barry.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
They have an open relationship and you should tickle her pickle, Seductive Barry.

6/10. Not bad looking for her age, but meh.
Did you talk to the husband?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by ErikLensherr

yeh, don't be a square.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Pastafarian96
swingers, they're swingers

tbh you should've just closed the thread after this one

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Cardbored
Did you talk to the husband?
oh god do not do this

just sit back and don't get involved dude :nono:
Quote by behind_you
oh god do not do this

just sit back and don't get involved dude :nono:

I don't plan to.

The thing is, he seems like a really nice guy, but he gives off that whole "beta" vibe, just by looking at him.
Quote by rock.freak667
She's a man, baby!

this is what i was expecting the thread to be about and was relieved it wasnt until your dumb ass came along
Quote by GuitarGod_92
this is what i was expecting the thread to be about and was relieved it wasnt until your dumb ass came along

whoa there
Dumb thread about to turn into shitstorm thread in ten seconds flat
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
inferring from the title and the original post, I can confirm that the woman is not a dash symbol
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Did you talk to the flirty guy's wife?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Was expecting lesbian. Was disappointed.

Anyway, shut your judgy mouth and mind your own business. You don't know anything about anyone else's relationship arrangements, and you aren't going to save anyone's relationship from being "destroyed" by shoving your nose into it.
I don't get what your issue is. Is it that you think the husband is daft and isn't detecting that she might be cheating (if that's even the case)? They display this affection publicly and in front of her husband, so he is either okay with it or he knows and isn't okay with it.

Unless you're just really, really curious and want to spend your time speculating even if it'll make no difference in their relationship, I'm not seeing what you're trying to accomplish.
Free Ali
ask her to adopt you so you can live with their family and see what's going on

but really really, none of ur business
cat
Maybe smoke her out; get cheeky with her (dinner, movie, the D), film it and show it to her husband?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Kissing another dude on the lips is cheating so yeah she's cheating.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
open relationships are wrong and these people should be ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Or a mormon.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by Seductive Barry
Now I know what you're thinking. This is none of my business, and why should I care?

Wow, it's like... it's like you're reading my mind..

.. and I'd hate to have my view of a genuinely nice woman tainted by something like this.

perfect! then don't think about it and your view will remain pristine! (seriously, if not for this woman, would you imagine this sort of thing doesnt happen. just don't worry about it.)
Unless you're looking to get with her or any of the other people in your story, it's really none of your business and so you shouldn't be concerned about it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Absolutely none of your business to care about IMO.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Or a mormon.

not applicable cause she's not married to both of them

also polygamy with multiple husbands never happened back when polygamy was ok
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Maybe you should talk to their kids.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Cause thats not a terrible idea at all.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Just sleep with her and then you'll know for sure
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by The Judist
Just sleep with her and then you'll know for sure

Honestly thats why OP is probably being so nosey. He probably wants to give her the D.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 2