welcome to the official thread of official definitives. your one and only stop for all topics pertaining to or vaguely resembling the resembled.

discuss, but please stay on topic.
heavyfluff.bandcamp.com
I am the official treasurer of Freedonia. AMA
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96

Treasurer, there are reports that your president is a crackpot who doesn't actually know how to run a country. What manner of execution would you recommend for those spreading these rumors when found?

Also, this thread is so official that I give it the official Seal Of Sexbangitude:

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by MeTallIcA313

</3

^ we HAVE a philosophy thread you know. stay On topic please.
heavyfluff.bandcamp.com
Quote by necrosis1193
Treasurer, there are reports that your president is a crackpot who doesn't actually know how to run a country. What manner of execution would you recommend for those spreading these rumors when found?

Execution by way of irradiation of perpetrator by large amounts of the element Grouchonium, naturally occurring in our country.

The subject is tied to a chair and a shielded container of grouchonium is lowered into the area and opened, bombarding the subject with alpha particles, beta particles, gamma rays and the recently identified Groucho rays (only emitted by grouchonium).

The Groucho radiation has an interesting effect on humans, it causes nose enlargement (except on those already endowed with a large nose), moustache growth and eyebrow bushiness.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96

how do u feel about the new proposals banning sodomy?

and how do u feel bout the recent string of serial poop smearing happening to the low ranking members of government staff's automobiles? as any sort of militia action many fear will infringe on the liberty of freedonia residents.
KIFFLOM
Quote by Pastafarian96
Execution by way of irradiation of perpetrator by large amounts of the element Grouchonium, naturally occurring in our country.

The subject is tied to a chair and a shielded container of grouchonium is lowered into the area and opened, bombarding the subject with alpha particles, beta particles, gamma rays and the recently identified Groucho rays (only emitted by grouchonium).

The Groucho radiation has an interesting effect on humans, it causes nose enlargement (except on those already endowed with a large nose), moustache growth and eyebrow bushiness.

Interesting. And scientific! Keep up the good work!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by sonic_hippy
how do u feel about the new proposals banning sodomy?

These are total rumours, sodomy and all not violent sexual practices are fully legal and will remain so for the foreseeable future.
Quote by sonic_hippy
and how do u feel bout the recent string of serial poop smearing happening to the low ranking members of government staff's automobiles? as any sort of militia action many fear will infringe on the liberty of freedonia residents.

first of all I'd like to firmly deny any allegations that I am smearing faecal matter on my subordinates cars. I maintain that the gloves found smeared in faecal matter in my waste disposal in my office were an impromptu prostate cancer inspection.

But I think that whoever is doing it is only embarrassing themselves. If a militia style force is perpetrating these crimes, we will hunt them down and submit them to Freedonian justice!
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

That's it! I've had it up to HERE with your redundancies, Thomas. As the official lurker of these boards, I hereby revoke your right to create threads. If you so choose to disobey this official order, I shall be forced to seek a more... immediate resolution. To put this another way, and perhaps appeal to a more sympathetic side of you, how disturbing must this post be to so upset a four year lurker?

I'm sorry, it just pains me to see The Pit reduced to this. I will go now.
Last edited by wafflesyrup at May 19, 2015,
This thread should probably be moved to the thread thread.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.