Hey, I'm recording myself playing hangar 18 by Megadeth through my interface. I'm a guitarist and was wondering if any drummer, lead, vocalist and bassist would like to collaborate with me and send me recordings of them doing their parts so I can mix everything together. It's for fun and practice since I'm learning to use Ableton and trying to teach myself audio production and whatnot. I'd say I'm 75% done with the guitar parts. I need someone to do all the solos as I've already done the rhythm and harmonies, someone to do basslines ( I don't feel like using the octave pedal and sounding really shitty), all vocals and drumming. I'm playing in time with the original song, since I heard latency can mess you up if playing by tempo. If need be, I figured out the tempo before the other half is 160bpm. Thanks! This will be SICK!
Last edited by Norgz94 at May 19, 2015,
Im looking specifically for other musicians because i want to have multiple takes, tracks and want to edit if need be.
Quote by Norgz94
Im looking specifically for other musicians because i want to have multiple takes, tracks and want to edit if need be.

oh sorry i can't help you then

perhaps try the other subforums ? there was a thread somewhere about collab projects ...