Good
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Save the deez.

deez nuts

hahaha GOTTI
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Why I care:

/char
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
cute like a pussing boil
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
but they're so cute!

so adorable they all want to cuddle :3
No one explained what changes I could do in my everyday life to save the bees.

I'd help if I could but I don't know how, sorry bees :'(
Quote by Minicaxotinho
No one explained what changes I could do in my everyday life to save the bees.

I'd help if I could but I don't know how, sorry bees :'(

Step 1:

Dont kill bees.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Something I do is keep a "back nine" a bit wild in my yard. As a typical middle-class suburbanite I have to mow and trim and edge and all of that. I don't use any chemicals on my lawn (who wants that shit to grow any faster than it does anyway, right?!) nor do I water it, ever.

Though my front and most of my back yard is kept fairly conservatively, I mow the "back nine" about once a month. This allows the natural flower species (or "weeds") to provide pollen for the native bee population at least part-time, thereby reducing the negative impact my manicured ecological desert of a suburban property has on the local ecology and planet as a whole.

I'd plant a garden, but it would die. I just am not a good gardener!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

I like bees as long as they stay outside
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Don't use pesticides and don't kill bees.

If you see bees swarming in an unusual place (like on the outside of your car, for example) don't call an exterminator. Call a bee-keeper or someone who can relocate them.

thanks guys
Weren't cell phones killing bees as well? Or has that been debunked already? I don't keep up with the news.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Weren't cell phones killing bees as well? Or has that been debunked already? I don't keep up with the news.

If you have to use a cell phone to kill a bee, use an old Nokia, those suckers are tough!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
also feel free to post bee puns because they are eazzzzzzzzzzy

I took an entomology course. I got a BEE!

^^ awesome!

I'd love to plant flowers, but as I said I would kill them because I'm a bad gardener, so I choose not to become a flower-murderer. I'm glad that you can do it.