I need a versatile amp to play in my bedroom without causing my neighbours to complain. My guitar is a Fender Standard Strat HSS. Any ideas?
Couple thousand threads (okay, that's an exaggeration, but...) on the topic of bedroom amps already available here.

The only one guaranteed not to cause your neighbors to complain is one that runs into headphones and not into a speaker. This can range anywhere from an Axe-FX II Plus Uber to a Kemper to a Pod to a Korg Pandora to any of the bunch of practice gizmos (dannyalcatraz has a photo with a number of them).

Most of these can be run into a decent set of recording monitors (mine run into a nothing-fancy set of KRK Rokit 8's with 100W each built in amplification) if you want to hear them without the headphones, and into any kind of powered speaker cabinet, etc., beyond that.
orange thunderverb and a pair of 4x12"s.

**** i am getting sick of this question

no. really. get a POD and a pair of monitors or headphones, you will have total control of your volume, and it will be versatile.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/