Page 1 of 3
Just read this on Facebook, and it really pissed me off.

Please tell me that you disagree with it, Pit. Restore my faith in humanity.
RIP Tom Searle.
One involves you penetrating someone, the other involves that other person penetrating you. I'm sure being ****ed hurts more than ****ing someone.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
i don't know and i don't care. it doesn't matter.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Since rape, by and large, isn't really about the sex, I would tend to disagree with that statement and agree with you thinking it's stupid.
My God, it's full of stars!
id rather talk about how lame the phrase "faith in humanity" is tbh

Hey I remember you, you used to make threads like daily

Is the pit coming back?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by MinterMan22

I came in here to say just this.
Free Ali
Quote by MinterMan22

yeah
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Hey I remember you, you used to make threads like daily

Is the pit coming back?

More than anything, I've *really* got into guitar again. UG is a useful resource for that, and I usually lurk the actual guitar / gear sections.
RIP Tom Searle.
IN THE BLUE CORNER, WE HAVE MAN RAPE. IN THE RED CORNER, WE HAVE WOMAN RAPE. HAR HAR PLACE YOUR BETS IT'S GONNA BE A BLOODY HORRORFYING SHOWDOWN!!!
Quote by Neo Evil11
One involves you penetrating someone, the other involves that other person penetrating you. I'm sure being ****ed hurts more than ****ing someone.

But if we're talking about emotional pain though it is equal

I would probably delete them off facebook if I saw a non-family member post anything like that.
cat
Quote by guitarxo

I would probably delete them off facebook if I saw a non-family member post anything like that.

yeah i don't need to be around ppl who are like that
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by guitarxo

yes but actual + emotional pain means that if emotional pain is the same, then actual pain decides which one is worse. Plus, I think the actual pain make it emotionally also more difficult.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
yes but actual + emotional pain means that if emotional pain is the same, then actual pain decides which one is worse. Plus, I think the actual pain make it emotionally also more difficult.

Except every sexual assault instance deserves case-by-case consideration so trying to answer this definitely either way is stupid.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Neo Evil11

it hasn't been spelled out what is physically being done to the person in each scenario and you should stop trolling on this
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
it hasn't been spelled out what is physically being done to the person in each scenario and you should stop trolling on this

I think you seriously need to reconsider your life if you think that, that was trolling.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
i really just think it's stupid to compare traumatic events like that. like, these things vary from person to person and are based on a billion things and they don't come in those 1-10 pain scales at the doctors. nothing works like that. you can theorize one being worse but it's impossible to know and can do absolutely nothing but harm in a really obnoxious and unnecessary way.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by slipknot5678
rape is bad.

Stop badmouthing rape.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I think you seriously need to reconsider your life if you think that, that was trolling.

Your sentence structure is unclear
Troll less
Quote by Neo Evil11

You might think that, but i can tell you that at least for me I don't remember anything about the physical pain even though the emotional pain is still very present. Physical pain has never really bothered me in any situation to the same extent as emotional pain. As Dreadnought said it depends on the situation and the people involved so there really isn't much to discuss if you want a concrete answer.
cat
Quote by MH400
More than anything, I've *really* got into guitar again. UG is a useful resource for that, and I usually lurk the actual guitar / gear sections.

Lol
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
My dog says rape is wrong. Faith in animals restored.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by guitarxo
You might think that, but i can tell you that at least for me I don't remember anything about the physical pain even though the emotional pain is still very present.

RIP Tom Searle.
can you rearrange that sentence pls
To answer seriously, though: A woman actually, legitimately, raping a man is, shall we say, uncommon. And all my valuable social-sciences education informs me that it would, (as with the more common man rapes woman scenario), have to have similar power/relationship dynamics.

For instance, and I can't remember the specifics, there was a story in the news years back about some man who had been sexually abused by a woman as a youth. In this case, she was in a position of power over him. He was a child, she was a teacher or care provider or something.

Anyway, when he grew up and had a family of his own he hunted her down, killed her, and committed suicide.

So anyway... rapes bad, m'kay.
Quote by MinterMan22

great seller would buy from again A++++++++++++++
Quote by Hydra150
can you rearrange that sentence pls

Quote by MH400
What he said ^

Quote by Leather Sleeves
What they said^

I meant what I said and I said what I meant
cat
Quote by Leather Sleeves
To answer seriously, though: A woman actually, legitimately, raping a man is, shall we say, uncommon.

If you apply all the things that people apply to cases of women being raped, such as involvement of coercion, alcohol, etc then it's probably a lot more common than you'd think.

I mean, in Israel they have "rape by deception" which is basically saying that lying to get laid is rape.

Edit: Also, insert joke about "legitimate rape" here.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at May 19, 2015,
how can you rape someone who doesn't have a hard on? Obviously they need towant it for it to work, how stupid is this thread?
Page 1 of 3