Saw this, can't decide, anyone help me on this? If it's real, and modded hows that affect value? If its real and not modded, any clue what this is? Ty

Guitar Info
Your guitar was made at the
Nashville Plant, TN, USA
May 10th, 1984
Production Number: 235

It's definitely a Gibson, given the serial number.

Looking at Wikipedia I guess it's a Corvus III, with a modification, the humbucker in the bridge position.

I'd say it's real.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Chibsons have real serials too. But I'd prefer modded real. How would modded affect value
I can't imagine anyone would ever bother faking a Corvus...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by pks330
Chibsons have real serials too. But I'd prefer modded real. How would modded affect value

As a general rule (unless the value of the mods greatly exceeds the value of the original guitar) it'll be worth less than if it was all-original.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I never saw a Corvus that wasn't a hardtail; either a T.O.M. or one of those Schaller bridge and T.O.M. tailpieces. As far as I know, the Corvus has acquired absolutely no collector value, as all Gibson fans universally hated the thing when it was released.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by icanhasgodmode
It's definitely a Gibson, given the serial number.

Guitar Info
Your guitar was made at the
Nashville Plant, TN, USA
May 10th, 1984
Production Number: 235

The Guitardater Project cannot verify the authenticity of ANY Guitar, this site is simply meant as a tool to satisfy the curiosity of guitar enthusiasts. This website possesses NO DATABASE of guitars made by manufactures, instead simple serial code patterns that are available on this site and in the wider guitar community are used. It follows that potential scammers can use this knowledge to try to trick unsuspecting buyers. If you have any doubts as to a guitars’ authenticity please contact the guitar manufacturer before your purchase.
Regards,
Lord, that guitar was just sinfully ugly!

The advert was enough to keep me from touching one!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley