Hi, I'm running 8 pedals at the minute, a drive, boost, fuzz, wah, octave, delay, phaser and tremelo. I'm not actually that much of a pedal guy, it's just that in my set I've got a lot of parts where I might only use a pedal very briefly, I only use the phaser and the tremelo for about 30 seconds each per show haha
I'd like to be able to run a couple more, and was wondering if anyone can suggest a good power supply with more than 8 outputs? All of the main ones I see tend to have 8 9v outputs and with maybe a couple of higher voltage ones. Or is my only option to run the extra pedals I want with batteries?
Cheers
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
I found this helpful and quite current (hur hur)
http://stinkfoot.se/archives/808

Before batteries, you could always just daisy chain a couple of the the low noise / low draw pedals off the one output.
Charvel DX-1 FR / DS-1 ST / DC-1 FR / Custom Strat / La Patrie Hybrid CW / Vypyr 30 / VK100 / 1960A
walrus audio Aetos
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Cioks DC10 would work too.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe RI
Schecter C-1 Artist II
1978 Music Man HD130
+ a bunch of neat pedals

screamy emo band
Last edited by nick.culliton at May 27, 2015,
Voodoo labs. after trying several I had an experience where they kept breaking, power supply cable breaking, voodoo labs is the only one that was impossibly solid with a sturdy cable.
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
I've been using the BBE Supa Charger for a quite a while, never had any issues on my end with it.
^+1 on the BBE.

Digitech has a isolatd supply out, Visual Sound/Truetone will be releasing an isolated 1spot later, i think MXR came out with an isolated dc brick version too? Well in any case you've got plenty of choices to pick from these days.
i also have been using a BBE supa charger. i have had it a long time. sturdy as hell and its been faithful to me.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I never found one supply that would power all my pedals, I like to have a couple extra spots for additional pedals so I'm running 2 voodoo lab power supplies. I know it's not the cheapest option, but I found it to be the best option for what I wanted.