Nein, nein, nein. dieser Song ist sehr shiesse. Ich mag es nicht!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Nein du

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Guitardude19
dieser Song ist sehr shiesse.

As someone who's been learning German for six years, this sentence disgusts me.
Dieses Lied ist ganz scheiße.

This is to Rammstein what Windows Vista is to Windows 7 or what Kanon is to Clannad. Like, it's the same but predates literally all the good elements.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at May 22, 2015,
Quote by K33nbl4d3
As someone who's been learning German for six years, this sentence disgusts me.
Dieses Lied ist ganz scheiße.

This is to Rammstein what Windows Vista is to Windows 7 or what Kanon is to Clannad. Like, it's the same but predates literally all the good elements.

My German is really really bad and I am aware of that since I learned it 15 years ago and never used it. Oh well xD
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Life Est Life
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Nah, Rammstein is to Laibach what Call of Duty is to CounterStrike

they just create mindless drama and 'push boundries' for the sake of it, or even worse for the sake of entertainment and self-promotion. laibach have been social critics, dissidents, artists and pioneers and are ultimately a part of a decades old art collective with a cause. rammstein is for mindless consumers who couldnt recognize satire of totalitarian ideology if it hit them in their face, so they rather watch a german dude dance around with dildos and call it dramatic

and i dont even listen to laibach apart from two songs

oh even better comparison, your claim is like saying beethoven is an inferior predated version of your favourite movie soundtrack because he didn't release a set of moving pictures to entertain you while you 'appreciate' his music

Quote by behind_you
I took two years of German and yet I understand nothing

mensch? geist? rasse?

if you want a direct translation look up queen's 'one vision'

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at May 23, 2015,
Quote by Pastafarian96
Ich bin eine Reißzwecke.

As someone whose native language is german, I have to say the best song with german lyrics is 'Sofa no. 2'.
Quote by Frank Zappa
Ich bin der Dreck unter deinen Walzen
Ich bin dein geheimer Schmutz
Und verlorenes Metallgeld
Ich bin deine Ritze
Ich bin deine Ritze und Schlitze
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
Quote by pb15994

As someone whose native language is german, I have to say the best song with german lyrics is 'Sofa no. 2'.

that is literally one of my favourite ever songs, the live version on YCDTOSA Vol.1 with 'Once Upon A Time' is just great.

'Gib zu mir etwas Fußbodenbelag, unter diesen fetten fliessenden sofa.'
Is this a thread where all the people who took 2 years of german pretend they speak it?

schade
Check out my band Disturbed
Sorry but your best strategy playing axis and allies as an axis power is to place your ground troops under a bowl and slide it across the board, knocking all the allied troops over.