Page 1 of 2
I haven't posted on UG for years. Maybe since around 2010? How much has changed? I've got a lot of good memories of this place, and hell, met a few people who've been a bit significant in my life!

I assume that very very few regular recognise me, but how are things?
what's up

the sort of debates you were into before don't much happen here anymore. we still talk politics but not very seriously. mostly just make fun of one another.
i don't know why i feel so dry
nothing has changed at all in the past few years
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Ew.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
ye i think i remember you

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Craigo
Any epic dramas I missed?

ye sam is married, axel ragequit and kensai is dead

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
ye sam is married, axel ragequit and kensai is dead

I don't know who any of these people are
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Craigo
I assume ol' Kjell is living some sorta handsome life in Sweden?

Ew.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Hey Craigo! You smell like wee!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Craigo
I assume ol' Kjell is living some sorta handsome life in Sweden?

he got hit by a train, no joke
Quote by Craigo
HEY DIZZY

I hope life is treating you well, friend.

Quote by Craigo
Wait what?

I dont believe Kjell is dead. His FB feed indicates he is fine.
Quote by Craigo
And to you! Your signature implies you are a IRL Scientist now which pleases me!

Life is treating me very well and yes I am indeed an IRL scientist now working in the field of nucleoside chemistry targetting viruses.
Quote by Craigo
I haven't posted on UG for years. Maybe since around 2010? How much has changed? I've got a lot of good memories of this place, and hell, met a few people who've been a bit significant in my life!

I assume that very very few regular recognise me, but how are things?

Hey Craigo

That's fffd up, five years? I remember you

Where were you jail?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Guitardude19
Life is treating me very well and yes I am indeed an IRL scientist now working in the field of nucleoside chemistry targetting viruses.

Superb! You deserved a fortuitous turn.

Edit: Nothing has changed. The average population has been partially decimated, but the same spirit still resides.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Last edited by Zaphikh at May 22, 2015,
Quote by Craigo
Superb! You deserved a fortuitous turn.

I hope fate has been kind to you also. Last we spoke you were on the way up also.
Quote by Craigo
Yo!

I've been very curious to ask: what do ya think of Wittgenstein, now, after the current travels you've been through?
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
help us Craigo, UG won't let us log off we've been trapped here for years. since around the time you left call the police, run! run!!!!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Zaphikh
I've been very curious to ask: what do ya think of Wittgenstein, now, after the current travels you've been through?

After all these years I can still say that Wittgenstein of the Philosophical Investigations answers either directly, or by application of the approaches/ideas therein, the majority of problems within philosophy. What is left are matters such as aesthetics, and the political and ethical.

As a side note, I've become v. v. interested in the ethics of the ancient world. Epictetus and Epicurus particularly.
Quote by Guitardude19
I hope fate has been kind to you also. Last we spoke you were on the way up also.

Was preparing financially to enter a career in philosophy by means of post-grad etc etc but eventually decided against it. In that time period I was basically giving legal advice for a government funded charity. I decided against trying a career in philosophy because it's basically a large financial gamble. By that time I had kinda ruined my chance to enter a lot of grad schemes, but I'm not bitter about it. Got a stable job atm not worth waxing lyrical about, but got some more interesting things in the pipe line which might work out well, which I'll hush about for now.
Last edited by Craigo at May 22, 2015,
heyo craigo
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Is Wittgenstein's first 75page book/'thesis' worth checking out? I'm only ~15 pages in to Investigations I and know this is supposed to "right" his old stuff, but thinking that'd be interesting to see work that he'd "finished" and ordered a bit n whatnot (if it was worth the time)
Page 1 of 2