Page 1 of 2
Do you ever feel randomly very lonely for some reason and how do you cope with a feeling of crippling loneliness?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
yes, i know the reason

i fap

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
yeah

everyday

and by listening to music/reading books/posting shit here/playing stupid video games
Quote by BelowTheSun
It's because you haven't stopped playing The Witcher in days. Go outside.

You're wrong. I haven't played The Witcher since Thursday. I'm outside with people doing stuff today and yesterday and tomorrow and the day after and I still feel lonely.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
yeah but only most of the time
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
came here to post Akon but I was too slow 'cause I was too busy typing out big ass long posts smfh I have failed myself.

but yeah I feel lonely all the time lol.
i do drugs but all they do is help me to remember :(
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
woah I'm watching the video of that song for the first time in probably ten years/since it came out and it's giving me that "ur old friends are all gone ha **** you" vibe.
Quote by Baby Joel

have a hug baby

Quote by EndTheRapture51
have a hug baby

i take all hugs offered :y:

also, my man Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Bongo Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam tear it up yee
it's all coming back

jesus christ that akon song hits hard

Quote by EndTheRapture51
You're wrong. I haven't played The Witcher since Thursday. I'm outside with people doing stuff today and yesterday and tomorrow and the day after and I still feel lonely.

I was joking
Quote by BelowTheSun
I was joking

I miss Triss and Yen <////3

Being alone is pretty nice to be honest. I prefer to have more alone time than time spent with others. You can more or less do what you want, you don't have to worry about impressing or satisfying anyone else's needs but your own, you can not wear pants, you can work on your hobbies unrestricted, you don't have to listen to anyone blab about stupid bullshit, etc.

of course there needs to be a balance. for me, socializing just a few times per week is plenty.
Quote by Baby Joel

Dayum! What are you smokin? Can I have some?? I can't remember shit!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
mate i've already given you some. don't tell me you forgot?
it's all coming back

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Being alone is pretty nice to be honest. I prefer to have more alone time than time spent with others. You can more or less do what you want, you don't have to worry about impressing or satisfying anyone else's needs but your own, you can not wear pants, you can work on your hobbies unrestricted, you don't have to listen to anyone blab about stupid bullshit, etc.

of course there needs to be a balance. for me, socializing just a few times per week is plenty.

Being alone is different from feeling lonely imo.

You can be alone and be having a great time, working hard or enjoying yourself or improving yourself as a person or just relaxing.

You can feel lonely in a room full of close friends though. You can be lonely lying next to your significant other.

Quote by Baby Joel
mate i've already given you some. don't tell me you forgot?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
bloody hell that set me back 300 :mad:
it's all coming back

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Being alone is different from feeling lonely imo.

You can be alone and be having a great time, working hard or enjoying yourself or improving yourself as a person or just relaxing.

You can feel lonely in a room full of close friends though. You can be lonely lying next to your significant other.

True dat. In fact, I often start to feel more lonely when I hang out with people too much.

As far as being with a significant other, I've only had one experience where I could literally hang out with the person 24/7 and still feel like my true self. It was awesome and I hope to have a relationship like that again some day.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
True dat. In fact, I often start to feel more lonely when I hang out with people too much.

As far as being with a significant other, I've only had one experience where I could literally hang out with the person 24/7 and still feel like my true self. It was awesome and I hope to have a relationship like that again some day.

It depends but yeah if you're in a group of people with nothing to talk about you can just feel disconnected and very lonely. Especially when they're in a top mood and optimistic and you're on a downer.

Yeah me too, I'm not someone who gets into relationships easily though especially deep long term stuff so I'll just have to see how I get on. That deep connection is honestly the best feeling though because when you're in love with someone that madly and they feel the same, nothing else can bring you down.

Quote by slipknot5678
woah I'm watching the video of that song for the first time in probably ten years/since it came out and it's giving me that "ur old friends are all gone ha **** you" vibe.

yeah

#bongotime #lululu

Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Big difference between loneliness and being alone.

Edit: didn't realize someone beat me to this
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at May 23, 2015,
great minds eh

Loneliness = mental state, feeling detached and on your own

Being alone = physical state

sometimes i get feelings of intense loneliness but it usually passes within a day

i've gotten used to being alone and stuff and most times i prefer it
I'm alone in every sense of the word 90% of the time.

More importantly, everyone in this thread that needs a hug can have one
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Usually it doesn't last long but I tend to play brain sucking games like WoW our Warframe so I can not think about it
Page 1 of 2