Page 1 of 2
Man is this a quiet forum. no PM's no writing on my profile. I join forums because I live in a small town of 900 and not much to do here. its boring I join forums so I wont get bored.
Post in the threads.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
1. Practice guitar
2. Get good at guitar
3. Get lots of women
4. ???
5. No boredom anymore
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Gordon Powers
Man is this a quiet forum. no PM's no writing on my profile. I join forums because I live in a small town of 900 and not much to do here. its boring I join forums so I wont get bored.

Hey man that's crazy, tell me more

or watch eurovision
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Hey man that's crazy, tell me more

or watch eurovision

**** Eurovision, Brits try to act all cynical all the time but love bullshit like that under the guise of taking the piss out of it. I'm on to them
PMs are an archaic form of communication on a forum. The more you post, the more we'll recognise you etc
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Join in a regular thread and see your life waste away and your friends leave you whilst you begin to associate and grow fond of individuals like sam b, ichi and ean.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
as if I could grow fond of someone like ean ffs
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Join in a regular thread and see your life waste away and your friends leave you whilst you begin to associate and grow fond of individuals like sam b, ichi and ean.

He lives in a small town, he has no friends to leave him.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
are you an old people retired farmer?
You should move to the big city, Gordon, like Hollywood.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
even cooler, move into the Hollywood sign
Quote by genghisgandhi
**** Eurovision, Brits try to act all cynical all the time but love bullshit like that under the guise of taking the piss out of it. I'm on to them

I like it Anyone who says otherwise is just a phony

Quote by EndTheRapture51

You're not "fond" of me. You fool no one
Quote by sam b
I like it Anyone who says otherwise is just a phony

You're not "fond" of me. You fool no one

Football thread is a love/hate rivalry between everyone really

But when not talking about football I generally agree with you on most stuff

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Try sending out a bunch of PM's and profile messages to your favourite users on here, maybe you'll get a few back (even if they are just "get lost, creep!" kind of messages)
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Gordon Powers
no I am not a old person farmer. and I would chose toronto.

forget toronto its all about scarborough these days

You hear that guys? The Pit has reached the point where it has less population and activity than some ass-end backwater wannabe-settlement.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I doubt anyone uses the PM system to make friends. People who complain about the fragmentation of The Pit and the lack of discussion outside of "cliques" are why I'm making loads of threads about various, vague topics to which many people can relate. The topics I choose are not something I imagine would cause any contention, of which we have enough in threads where the topics are meant to be serious. Everyone who whinges about it can do the same thing to try to encourage discussion between UG members.

If you want people to talk to each other, start a conversation.

Nerds.
Quote by chrismendiola
I doubt anyone uses the PM system to make friends. People who complain about the fragmentation of The Pit and the lack of discussion outside of "cliques" are why I'm making loads of threads about various, vague topics to which many people can relate. The topics I choose are not something I imagine would cause any contention, of which we have enough in threads where the topics are meant to be serious. Everyone who whinges about it can do the same thing to try to encourage discussion between UG members.

Nerds.

What are these "conversations"? Please, tell me more about them, in such a way that I may offer follow up questions or opinions of my own.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by chrismendiola
I doubt anyone uses the PM system to make friends.

worked for me with various non-pit UGers
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
worked for me with various non-pit UGers

We don't all have your animal charisma Mr. Popular.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by entity0009
What are these "conversations"? Please, tell me more about them, in such a way that I may offer follow up questions or opinions of my own.

If you're genuinely interested, a trip to my profile and navigating through the list of threads I've made'll get you there.
Quote by Gordon Powers
I got no friends period and I live in a mostly old people retired farmers.

Drink.

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by ErikLensherr
We don't all have your animal charisma Mr. Popular.

I don't have any charisma whatso... ohhhh
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
ye profiles are sadly almost dead. such is life

Quote by chrismendiola

Nerds.

lol u wish you could make as cool threads as my vague clique ones

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
^ Let me guess, your criteria for friendship is that they need to be Jim Root?
Quote by Baby Joel
as if I could grow fond of someone like ean ffs

i don't know why i feel so dry
Eastwinn is the Mr. Hyde of my Dr. Jekyll
Quote by Baby Joel
Eastwinn is the Mr. Hyde of my Dr. Jekyll

I do not think that is an accurate comparison
My God, it's full of stars!
but i am a v nice person
Page 1 of 2