Page 1 of 3
In friendships groups everyone's inamous for something they've done or said in the past, or some kind of views they hold. Like one of my mates dated a woman 20 years older than him once who had kids so we call him "Dad" now as a bit of #banter

What are your infamous for in your friendship group or social circle?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Playing guitar naked and jumping out of my bedroom window on Tinychat.

Getting whipped in PGL.

****ing a bitch with my guitar.

Living the UG life on the edge.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
My hair.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I'm not infamous for anything because I have no friends
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored

the realest shit right here

on topic, probably my temper
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
falling asleep at a bar that one time. When I call my friends, it's a picture of me sleeping at a really bumping night club surrounded by hotties that pops up on their phone.

Bear in mind that I wasn't drunk or passed out, simply very tired
Quote by Cardbored

pretty much this
To weigh in on the thread

I once dated an underage girl for like 2 weeks before she turned legal

So I'm known for going for bait girls or something. "Saw you liking underage girls photos on Instagram again" even though they're all like over 19

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51

So I'm known for going for bait girls or something. "Saw you liking underage girls photos on Instagram again" even though they're all like over 19

i get this too

lol
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Nero Galon
My hair.

it used to be this, the fact that I could play more than four instruments and that I always intentionally made an arse of myself to make people laugh.
Quote by Cardbored

it's this now though
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Yea, this is one of my mates lol

I dunno what's mine
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Abortion
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
complaining

not pacing myself and getting shitfaced in less than an hour

being a weirdo

doing this batman type thing where i quietly disappear from a group of people without anyone noticing.

similarly, waking up at the crack of dawn after a night of drinking with friends and dipping the **** out of their house before they wake up because i feel unwelcome/don't know or want to ask if they have food/hate waiting for people to wake up

upping the punx

being a ****up

having a big dick.

being completely oblivious to girls blatantly hitting on me/wanting to do dirty stuff in a dirty hotel room
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at May 23, 2015,
Quote by jakesmellspoo

not pacing myself and getting shitfaced in less than an hour

Being a weirdo

doing this batman type thing where i quietly disappear from a group of people without anyone noticing.

similarly, waking up at the crack of dawn after a night of drinking with friends and dipping the **** out of their house before they wake up because i feel unwelcome/don't know or want to ask if they have food/hate waiting for people to wake up

upping the punx

being a ****up

having a big dick.

Basically
i can't even think of anything besides "not wanting to hang out with them a lot" lol
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
mulatto michael cera

Quote by slipknot5678
I legitimately don't have any real friends right now lol.

nice

lets chill oj :wee:

Quote by jakesmellspoo

being a weirdo

being a ****up

also these
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
passing out
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
passing out

actually, i'm known to pass out while sitting straight up.

my head'll loll onto the back of the couch/chair, but i can sleep like that for hours without moving.

which is really weird, because i toss and turn and do karate when i sleep in a bed.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
ruining the online experience in which several users, who have at some point played the car, talk about serious and non-serious things.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I'm known for being mostly absent from my friends' lives except for showing up about once a year.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Actually having various people recognize me IRL for trolling on Facebook.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
^Been trying to think of something when I read and realize it's definitely that.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I do the Batman disappearing / reappearing thing

I have tried to stop it, but goodbyes are annoying and dragged out so it's often better to just **** off.

Gave a girl a huge black eye during sex. Accidentally, of course.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at May 24, 2015,
Quote by jakesmellspoo

I've got a friend that does this. Everybody'll just be bullshitting and then suddenly someone's like "Where'd he go?" and nobody can remember when he left. Then sometimes he'll show up an hour or so later after he's gone and done whatever he had to do.
Page 1 of 3