Anyone have experience with this pedal? If so, is it worth buying this pedal as an additional gain booster or volume increaser?
Depends; what exactly do you want to do with it?
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
It should do the trick assuming you don't need/want to do anything else to your tone.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Last edited by Maidenheadsteve at May 23, 2015,
check out the Xotic EP Boost. i did a side by side comparison when buying mine against the TC spark. Xotic won for me haha Plus there are dip switches inside that let you change the boost for your personal taste.
Godin Passion RG-3
Gibson SG Standard
Egnater Tourmaster 4100
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Marshall JVM215C
JHS Sweet Tea V2
Guyatone WRM5
TC Flashback Delay
I have one on my board sitting in the loop for when I want a purely clean boost. It does a great job, I'd always recommend it for that.

The best thing about it is that it boosts your volume with no change to the tone whatsoever - obviously if you had it in front of your amp that would be different, but then if that's what you wanted a tubescreamer would be the obvious choice.

If you want a booster that provides additional gain, as well as one that you can use with your clean channel, you may find the best option is to buy the Spark mini & use it in your loop, then buy another pedal to sit in front of your amp for when you want the gain boost on your drive channel.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud