This is what I have for my pedalboard currently. Usually go tuner->auto-wah->boost->reverb->delay all in the effects loop. How would y'all put it to maximize tastiness?

TC Tuner
TC Mini Reverb
TC Delay
Guyatone Wah Rocker5
Xotic EP Booster
Godin Passion RG-3
Gibson SG Standard
Egnater Tourmaster 4100
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Marshall JVM215C
JHS Sweet Tea V2
Guyatone WRM5
TC Flashback Delay
Quote by Roc8995
Same as Rob except I like my boost in front of the wah.

thiiiis
mojostompboxes.com
I'd surely do as Rob suggested.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Depends if he wants to boost his wah or wah his boost.

Try each way and see which sounds better. I do this with any fuzz box I bring into my chains. You can make some very nice discoveries by moving stuff around.
Dean MAB1. Epiphone Annihilation V. EVH 5150III 50. Orange PPC112. Earthquaker devices - The Warden, Arrows, Acapulco Gold, Levitation, Night Wire. EHX Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker. Polytune mini. e906. SM57. Focusrite. LINUX!
I like tuner > wah > sustain > overdrive > distortion/od combo > boost > flanger > downtuner pedal > talk box > looper > noise gate.

Don't always have the looper or d tune pedal.

I go straight into the front of my amp with everything.
Last edited by esky15 at May 24, 2015,
Quote by Deermonic
Depends if he wants to boost his wah or wah his boost.

Try each way and see which sounds better. I do this with any fuzz box I bring into my chains. You can make some very nice discoveries by moving stuff around.

Either way works.
Depends on what you like best, whih is why I said "Feel free to experiment though."
I have my wah 1st, then tuner. Tuner works fine, unless you accidently switch on the wah before tuning, that causes much head scratching!!! IMO, the wah works better at the front, but I run all my pedals in the front of my amp
My Gear:- A guitar, a guitar lead, a guitar amplifier. Or sometimes just an acoustic guitar!
Quote by anguskilminster
I have my wah 1st, then tuner. Tuner works fine, unless you accidently switch on the wah before tuning, that causes much head scratching!!! IMO, the wah works better at the front, but I run all my pedals in the front of my amp

not that there is a wrong answer at all, but i strongly recommend a tuner first in a chain. you want it to get the purest signal you can find.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/