Hello, hello guitar lovers, wanted to ask you, is it possible for me, that is to make exit for loudspeaker on my marshall mg30cfx?
There doesn't seem to be a way to hook it up to another cab without opening it up, I'd say try it out of the headphone output. You can do this with an ordinary 3.5mm aux cord and if it is too small to go into the loud speaker you can put a 6.3mm adaptor on the end to make it normal guitar lead size. I don't know if the sound quality will change because it for headphones though but i'd give it a go since the lead to the speaker is not exposed.
^that won't work, unless the loudspeaker in question is self-powered. If it's like a guitar cab or passive PA speaker, or something like that, it's not going to get any volume out of the headphone output. It's not amp'd. If the loudspeaker in question is something like a home stereo setup, or computer speakers, something with either RCA or a 3.5mm aux jacks, that'll work, but it won't get any louder than the built in speaker in the combo amp (unless it's a large/powerful system), and won't sound like the guitar amp normally does, as the power amp section isn't being used.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
Last edited by the_bi99man at May 25, 2015,
Ow okay, I mean to make one, like you see on tube or solid's on back, there is EXIT to LOUDSPEAKER, so is it possible to make one????
Why do you want this?

If you're just after more volume for gigging, it won't help. There are 2 obvious solutions:
1 - get a mic & go through the PA
2 - get an amp that works for the situation you're in

I'd guess what you really need is a new amp.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Thank you for reply's, I guess I'm just learning everything now, because there is so much I don't know about guitar's and amp's, so yeah thank you for explaining, and yeah, I'll think about new amp...
Just learning, as in just learning guitar? Or just learning about amps because you're starting to gig?

If you're just learning guitar, stick with what you've got. It's decent enough as a practice amp to learn on, and plenty loud enough on it's own for playing in the house. Upgrades can come later.

If you're just learning about amps for gigging, you definitely need a new one. Read this:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31052894&postcount=2
Think about your answers, then start a thread for advice in GG&A.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by StaticBacon
There doesn't seem to be a way to hook it up to another cab without opening it up, I'd say try it out of the headphone output. You can do this with an ordinary 3.5mm aux cord and if it is too small to go into the loud speaker you can put a 6.3mm adaptor on the end to make it normal guitar lead size. I don't know if the sound quality will change because it for headphones though but i'd give it a go since the lead to the speaker is not exposed.

@lucas, you can’t connect the 3.5mm to a loudspeaker. It is very important for you to check the loudspeaker’s required input and the best solution is to connect it with an amp and connect that amp to your guitar. This way your guitar won’t get loaded in case the speakers require more input power than what your guitar can provide. Please note most loud speakers won’t work with input from a 3.5mm jack since it can’t provide enough power.
Last edited by isoh01 at Jun 3, 2015,
I've done this before with both Peavey and Gorilla practice amps. A 12 inch speaker sounds better than the cheesy 8 inch in the amp.

It takes a jack that has an extra contact that shuts off the inside speaker when plugged in, so you don't end up withe the wrong impedance when the 2nd speaker is plugged in, then you have to open it up and find where the built in speaker connects to the circuit board.

Figuring out the wiring is the hardest part, and I"m not good enough at electronics to explain it, you want the cut off jack to interrupt the signal to the internal speaker when a jack is plugged in and send it to the extension speaker only. I went ahead and drilled a hole in the back pane of the chassis of both my amps and mounted the jack there. (also added footswitch jacks to both basically in the same way)

Make sure the extension speaker is the right impedance for the amp.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
 It takes a jack that has an extra contact that shuts off the inside speaker when plugged in, so you don't end up withe the wrong impedance when the 2nd speaker is plugged in, then you have to open it up and find where the built in speaker connects to the circuit board.  

PCBA Manufacturing Services http://www.nod-pcba.com/pcb-manufacturing/
Last edited by viya0414 at Aug 11, 2017,
Recommended threads
Mod Failure
fg-433s
Last post:
by Tony Done