Hi guys,

I need your advice.
I have $400 and I would like to buy new guitar.
I play all kinds of music. Pop-rock with band and blues, metal at home.

Here's what I'd like that it has:

-HSS configuration, or HH whit coil tap option.
-floyd rose, or at least tremolo
-22 frets

I have found Yamaha Pacifica 812w with Seymour Duncan pickups, Wilkinson bridge, Sperzel locking tuners for this price.

Thanks
i'd take a look at Ibanez and ESP/LTD in that price range for some options. that Yamaha could certainly work. i'd also greatly consider going used as you can get a much better guitar for the money. floyds on cheaper guitars tend t be not so great.
Of course, used is what am I looking for.
Here in Croatia, you can't get good guitar for $400..
Quote by WootZ
Of course, used is what am I looking for.
Here in Croatia, you can't get good guitar for $400..

well mentioning where you are is a big help.
The Fender stratocaster blacktop has original floyd, HH, and a new one cost arounds $700, so if you find a used one, it could land in your budget and it would be a great choice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI2Wu-Be-CQ

if not, I agree that a ibanez would be the best choice, as for that money you would probably get a crappy Licensed floyd from most brands, like ESP/LTD for instance
Last edited by Diego Carnero at May 24, 2015,
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at May 24, 2015,
What are you looking to get out of the tremolo? Some subtle effects or dive-bombs and the likes? Definitely get an FR-style bridge for the latter. Ibanez are great bang for the buck in my opinion and if it's set-up well, they hold tuning fine if you don't go too crazy.
G&L ASAT Deluxe carved top they are $399 on sale right now
www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gl-tribute-asat-deluxe-carved-top-electric-guitar/h88845

I have one and it will cover all of your bases but has no trem
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Last edited by dannyalcatraz at May 25, 2015,
Alright guys. Many thanks for you help and suggestions.

Even used Fenders are quite expensive here in Croatia, so I will bypass option for now.

Those Godins are really nice. What do you think about Godin Velocity? It is a nice piece of wood if you ask me.

When I think about it, I do not need floyd..tremolo is enough for me It is not worth to buy it in my case..

@Robbgnarly thanks, but that's not kind of guitar which I am looking for.

Wow! Those Parkers are unusual, but very attractive.

Oh, I need to ask you something.
Which is the right way to spell plural of there words:
Fender/Fenders, Godin/Godins?

Thanks
Last edited by WootZ at May 25, 2015,
Your spelling is correct.

The Godin Velocity- if you can find one you can afford- is a really good axe. Discontinued in 2011, it was Godin's HSS Superstrat with higher-output passives: IOW, an 80s-style Superstrat. They have since moved on to create the Redline series with the same shredder appeal, but as yet, have not included a HSS with a tremolo in that product line.

I have stupidly passed on a couple used ones I saw in the $400-500 range.

For something different, maybe a Washburn NX3 or Carvin DC127.
Charvel DX-1 FR / DS-1 ST / DC-1 FR / Custom Strat / La Patrie Hybrid CW / Vypyr 30 / VK100 / 1960A