They are kinda gross
18 32%
Idk lol
11 20%
Voters: 56.
Page 1 of 2
huu you're gross Nero.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Only white people should be able to have dreads. Black people've had their chance to have the coolest styles, it is damn past overdue that they start paying us reparitions
I know a real cutie pie who has dreads. She also rarely wears shoes. Still cute tho
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
I know a real cutie pie who has dreads. She also rarely wears shoes. Still cute tho

nice. Dem hippy chicks are pretty damn open-minded. Dirty, but into some shit.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Does it immediately shout "I don't care for my hair."? Idk. Probably. But they're definitely weird.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by StewieSwan

Is she an Earth Warrior?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Is she an Earth Warrior?

Most likely...
Check out my band Disturbed
I wouldnt get them but i respect the people who do since it takes a shiiiiitload of time to grow.
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
literally only works for black people fight me

they aren't inherently gross but a lot of people don't take care of them so they get gross

I only like how it looks on some people
cat
Quote by ehbacon
Dr. Carl Hart has amazing dreads

cuz he's black fight me

I like them on guys if they are done right and maintained correctly.
Quote by MinterMan22

and only caribbeans.

/tagteamletsgo
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Yeah I mean they look alright on some black guys

Dread locks on white people though.... Jesus wept
I think in general dreadlocks are weird, but weirdest on white people. I've seen hot white girls with them before and they would have been even hotter if they had normal hair. So stupid.
I have nothing important to say
I once saw this guy at a concert of had 1 massive dreadlock. It wasn't like that moldy mat that the guy in this thread was rocking it was just one fat dreadlock it looked fucking disgusting. Some black people can pull them off but white people who have them need to be sterilized.
Quote by Irondevil
I wouldnt get them but i respect the people who do since it takes a shiiiiitload of time to grow.

Do you respect people with a $200 library fine because it took a shiiiiitload of time for that fine to grow?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by StewieSwan

does she want to get hookworms? because that's how you get hookworms
I think they're okay if maintained properly and properly cleaned (not that you can clean them very well anyways). Also I don't think many people can pull them off.
Some people suit them, some don't. Most white people don't tho, although some white girls do (well in saying this I mean I've known one white girl who had dreads and she looked #dece).
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
does anyone know how they got called 'dreadlocks'? it's a cool name, I just don't know how it happened
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
if you're not either a professor of African studies or a drug dealer you should not have dreadlocks
Quote by K'Nuckles
Can people make dreads out of their pubes!???!?!?! D:

jfc

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by genghisgandhi
if you're not either a professor of African studies or a drug dealer you should not have dreadlocks

i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by theguitarist
and only caribbeans.

/tagteamletsgo

nice

let's do this

Considering no person I've met that had dreadlocks didn't smell like my grandfather's armpits and a quarter of weed I'd say they're P gross.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Looks good on some people.

But most of the time they fkin stink ! A radius of stench !
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by MinterMan22

this is actually the least controversial opinion that you can possibly make. you could dress up in a KKK outfit and have more support than saying "i think dreads make white people look cool".
Page 1 of 2