Cover 5
5 45%
Cover 6
1 9%
Voters: 11.
Page 1 of 3
Yo

Oh yes, the Naughty Tens.

Choosing a specific artist to cover is soooo démodé, so now we're covering songs from a specific decade instead (starting with the 2010s).

(If this lasts long enough, we could reach the 1800s. That would be totally tubular.)

(Saying silly shit eases my ennui...)
---------------------------
Also, next week it's "Free Week". You can submit any song you've been working on without the usual one week time constraint. Think of it as an incentive to finish a song!

The objective of this thread is to vote on the cover you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "Just Tonight (The Pretty Reckless cover)" (BjarnedeGraaf)

2 - "Rest Assure (Dot Hacker cover)" (SirZep)

3 - "Safe And Sound (Taylor Swift cover)" (FoOltz, whywefight)

4 - "Dreaming Light (Anathema cover)" (ultimate-slash)

5 - "Aimless Arrow (Converge cover)" (whywefight)

whywefight says:
There be epilepsy a-brewin', yarrr.

I think he wanted to include a seizure warning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrcY9I-BbjM

6 - "Get Hurt (The Gaslight Anthem cover)" (nico_9550)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's last time's most voted COVER, from FoOltz, it's "Hey You (Pink Floyd cover)"!

AND

Here is last week's most voted ORIGINAL song, from nico_9550, the song "Gravity"!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Thursday (post your song for next week meanwhile). The winner of this week's voting will be a mod in our group.

------------------
Oddly disturbing, strangely cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBP5v2Jqxwo

Check out last week's (CONCEPT WEEK) thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1677251
OR
Check out the previous COVERS thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1673785
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Jun 6, 2015,
I thought the thread title was Naught Teens and I'm now disappointed.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Why is everyone explaining in the description of their song why their song is not as good as it could've been? that's so weird. you guys are weirdos.

voted for WWF cause I loved the gorillaz styled cover.
Shoutout to SirZep for having a creepy photo of a snail covered in pearly things crawling across a nipple.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Why is everyone explaining in the description of their song why their song is not as good as it could've been? that's so weird. you guys are weirdos.

voted for WWF cause I loved the gorillaz styled cover.
Shoutout to SirZep for having a creepy photo of a snail covered in pearly things crawling across a nipple.

To be fair, I think my song actually is as good as I could get it, what with my overwhelming laziness being the deciding factor in everything I do.
Quote by Minicaxotinho
I noticed Nico has improved on his singing. Keep going

You've made my day
I only clicked on this to see naughty teens. I am disappoint.

Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Oh fine, here are some naughty teens:

The kid is 15, the girl is also 15, and the guy that looks like a mouse is probably 13.

Quote by Neo Evil11
I only clicked on this to see naughty teens. I am disappoint.

is that a shooped simon cowell
dang i should have submitted the cover of that wwf/ fooltz song I did a little while ago, that would have counted right?
Yup I was making bangers at the tender age of 9

7 years before I even started playing guitar actually
how do you guys listen to these covers.... the original first and then the cover? or vice versa?
Quote by chev311e
how do you guys listen to these covers.... the original first and then the cover? or vice versa?

vice versa normally tbh, even though it makes more sense to do it the other way around

And if you had submitted the closet cover, I think that would be a record number of times a name appears in the song listings, right? It would have had to have been at least tied
Last edited by whywefight at May 26, 2015,
Quote by whywefight
vice versa normally tbh, even though it makes more sense to do it the other way around

And if you had submitted the closet cover, I think that would be a record number of times a name appears in the song listings, right? It would have had to have been at least tied

I can't imagine a username appearing more than 3 times
Quote by whywefight
Oh

Well I'm impressed you remember that

I remember everything

Nah I just remembered he'd made a thread called Dave for Axelfox once and the OP just turned out to be way more appropriate than I expected.

Also I always listen to the originals first unless I know them already.
Hey guys, I think the poll might be broken. I've gotten private messages from at least 4 different people saying they wanted to vote for me but they apparently couldn't? Don't know what's up, and I personally don't really care that much about votes, but I thought you maybe wanted to know that.
oh man you too? I've gotten at least a dozen but I didn't mention it because I'm winning anyway and it just would feel quite wrong to complain about my lack of votes
The lack of votes on the Taylor Swift cover is just not fair

That ending is paramount to anything Exactly That
Page 1 of 3