hi guys,
im a new member so forgive me if my question is already answered somewhere else but didnt find the answer yet...
So...
Yesterday i was an unregistered user, while checking some songs, i could check the "pro tab" versions (when available) and download the .gp5 file for that song.
After downloading 2 files, i was then taken to a different page trying to make me suscribe or take a free trial to be able to continue checking the pro files...
Since I saw there is quite a lot of tabs that could interest me, i suscribed and paid to be a "premium" user.
Problem is, since i suscribed and paid to have "more" features, i am now not able anymore to find the link to the .gp5 files...
When clicking the link to the song, im now taken to a website with a different interface (plus.ultimate-guitar.com). It is very nice and the interface is quite paractical, but still, i dont find the links to download anymore, the only thing i see is a link to "print"...
What is the deal ? how can i get the .gp5 files ?

thanks in advance
look at the rating for the tab pro and match it with the identically rated guitar pro tab (on the artist's song list) and you can download the guitar pro file. Some tabs might be .gpx files however, which may require an update.
cool, just found it...
thanks for the answer... might have sound like a stupid question but by making an artist search, all links found were leading me to the tab pro website, but the results are different by clicking the artist name after the search (im not sure what i say is clear :-) )
but jep, thanks for your help.